Ch. 10

Everyone was regaled by the idea of having a sleepover. Everybody jumped off the basement floor and raced up the stairs. Chandler ran down the block to get his things, Jasper and Callie ran to each of their houses on either side of my house, and Sam ran down about a block away.

I grabbed my pillow and my sleeping bag and brought them to the basement and changed into my pajamas. In about five minutes everyone came back down with all their stuff and their pj's on.

"Ok first, lets establish the sleeping arrangments!" everyone gathered around me. "Ok, the two couches over there pulls into a bed so Chandler and Jasper go do that now." they removed the pillows and pulled the couches out into beds. The couches were displayed in front of the tv and the lazy boy.

"I'll take the lazy boy!" Jasper jumped in the chair and reclined it back relaxing. I giggled at his childish ways.

"Ok now me and Callie in one bed and Chandler and Sam in the other." they looked at each other with grossed out facial expressions. They obviously thought of it being a different way then they expected.

They ended up agreeing and getting comfy in there bed. I handed them a bowl of butter pretzels.

"What's this?" Chandler looked puzzled eating one of the pretzels.

"A snack for the movie." I gave him a kiss on the cheek and walked over to he movie display. "Ok, any requests/suggestions?" I looked around the room to see if anyone was interested in watching a specific movie. Me and Callie were fine with anything really cause were big fans of like superheroes and action movie instead of typical boring white girl movies.

"I'm gonna go with a superhero movie Jasper said." we all agreed.

"Marvel or DC?" I said looking at the selections.

"Marvel!" They said in unison.

"Let's pull an all nighter!" Callie said. "We can do a marathon, first Iron Man, next is The Hulk, after is Iron Man 2, then Thor, Captain America, and finally the Avengers."

"Wow Callie, you sure know your stuff!" She blushed at Sam.

"Yea all three of us are a buncha geeks!" I made a face and everyone laughed. Sam was so cute by the way he acted towards Callie, I smirked at him, he blushed. I slipped in the Iron Man movie and got into me and Callie's bed. I checked the time, 9:00. We'll finish all six movies by 9:00am, tomorrow.

By the time we were up to the second movie the basement was trashed with candy and snacks. Surprisingly we were all still awake. I had grabbed Chandlers hand and held on to it for a while, but I let go to chat with Callie. when I did he gave my a quivering lip. I giggled and turned back to Callie wiggling my eyebrows.

"What?" She whispered. I gestured my hand towards Sam. She gave me a sarcastic laugh. "Hardy har har." I giggled and we both glanced at the boys, not Jasper though, he was absorbed in the movie. The boys were staring so me and Callie hid under the covers. We here the boys speaking to each other but we couldn't make out what.

"What are they talking about?" I shrugged my shoulders in response at Callie. The last thing we heard from the two was.

"3...2...1!" I felt something heavy on me and it was Chandler, and Sam was on Callie. They started a tickle fest.

"No....Chandler s-STOP!" He ignored me and kept going. I was laughing so hard I was crying, Callie too. "HA HA S-STOP! Chandler I'm gonna pee!"

"I don't believe you!" He tickled me for like ten minutes, well that's how long it felt. He fell next to me and I kissed his cheek. We both looked at Callie and Sam, he was on top of her, making out. Jasper had his mouth open, not even paying attention to the movie anymore.

"Okay lovebirds, ya better stop before ya suck each other's faces off!" They snapped their heads towards this way and Sam practically jumped off of Callie and their faces were legit cherry red.

We ended up switching the sleeping arrangements so now, it's me with Chandler and Sam with Callie. I snuggled into Chandlers arms, as we are now watching Thor, with my head resting are his chest. Sam and Callie looked so adorable together, so I'm gonna go on a limb here and say that they're a thing. I mean look at em! I looked up at Chandler and he smiled back down at me. I'm with my boyfriend and my best friends, tonight couldn't get any better.