Ch. 3

A/N

Hey everyone I just wanted to know if you like the book so far. Also I will try to update a lot but there will be an update for you every Friday.

Bye enjoy!

----------------------------------------------

Once I walked into the house I was greeted by Kayla and Kris, my little bro and sis. There both 9 but they sure don't act like it. it's like there smaller versions of me, except for the shy part.

"So Ashleigh, our dear dear older sibling." They said while guiding me to sit down on the couch. I raised my eyebrow in confusion and total shock by the way they were acting.

"SPILL THE BEANS!!" They both shouted in unison. There is the little twins I know and love.

"About?"

"You and Chandler duh, plus did you enjoy your little ice cream break?" Kris said.

"Well ther...... WAIT, HOW THE HELL DO THE TWO OF YOU KNOW ABOUT CHANDLER RIGGS BEING THE NEW KID?!?" holly crap. Hey I didn't say they weren't these types of 9 year olds.

"We may not look it but we have many connections, also there's this thing called the internet if you haven't heard. Anything you wanna know we'll find out, we kinda have a business." Kayla said while looking at her nails. "So answer our question Ashleigh." She finished while glaring at me.

I sighed "Yes and nothing, we're just friends ok? That's it, plus I think he may already have a girlfriend," I said getting a little upset.

"Oh he does," Kris said.

"Thanks for making me fell sooo much better," I said sarcastically and Kayla punched his arm.

"Her name is Rachel, she's not the nicest person in the world. And like the fool Chandler is he believes she's a sweetheart," they showed me a picture and I rolled my eyes "But, we think he's gonna end things with her because of you," Kayla said while grinning and pointing at me.

"Why, I mean there's no problem with that but, what so special about me." I complained. I don't know what to feel my emotions are all mixed up, am I happy, confused, sorry?

"We found this on twitter. Just got back from getting ice cream with some new friends I made at my new school. Met an interesting someone at the ice cream shop. They're different from everyone else. Who else would he be talking about." Kris said matter-of-factly.

"B-but Callie w-was there too." I not going to believe this is true. It can't be, I'm not that likeable right?

"Crap moms coming!" Kayla whisper yelled to Kris. "Play along ok," Kayla winked at me.

"Pweeeeeeeease play with us Ashleigh. We wanna play hide and seek," they said in unison, I was in awe by the way they were acting. They just went from acting like 15 year olds to 5. "Play along," they repeated through clenched teeth and and glares.

"Aw, look at you guys," my mom said. Really, she's buying this?! "It 8:00, so off to bed you two."

"We'll discuss this after school tomorrow." Kris whispered in my ear. Jeez you know, sometimes they scare me.