Ch. 5

As soon as I closed the door I ran to my mother in the kitchen. When I showed her the script she had a huge smile on her face.

"How did you get this?!" She asked.

"Chandler took me to the park to meet Norman and Andrew and they found out about tomorrow and said they'll be watching me audition so they found a way to get me the script earlier." I was so happy. My mother looked over the script with me so that she could approve it, she is my agent/manager and all.

"This, this is a great opportunity sweetie I hope you get the part."

"Thanks mom, and also could you drive me and Chandler to the Chili's down the road? We have a date tonight," I said worried. what if she says no. My moms always been the OVERPROTECTIVE type.

"Ok," excuse me? Who is this women and what has she done with my mother? "I trust you, Ashleigh. I've met Chandler before and I think he's a sweet boy." wow really? Maybe I've been underestimating her trust for me.

"Thanks mom!" I gave her a hug and ran upstairs to find something to wear.

Before I got ready I hopped into the shower to rinse off a bit. I chose blue wash jeans, a white lacy top, white Dr. Martens, and a white bow. I didn't want to go heavy on the makeup cause I know Chandler doesn't like that sort of stuff so, I put some foundation, powder, eyeliner and mascara. For my hair I braided part of the side of my hair then bobby pinned it to the other side across the back leaving it curly. I walked over to my tall mirror and looked at myself, I thought it was cute.

Knock knock knock

"Ashleigh Chandlers here!" My mom said calling me from downstairs. I snatched my phone off my bed putting it in my back pocket and dashed down the stairs. He looked as if he was struck by lightning. "I'll wait for you two in the car,"my mom said smiling.I just looked at his beautiful blue eyes.

"Ashleigh you look.....wow," I giggled.

"You look good too handsome." I closed the door behind me and grabbed his hand walking to the car. I sat in the back next to him so he's not alone. When we got there my mom dropped us off at the front and waved us goodbye.

"Be careful you two, I'll see you later, you too look so cute, my little girls growing up." I got super embarrassed, mom stop embarrassing me!!!!

"Goodbye mom," I said rushing her away, and she drove off. The waitress guided us to our table to sit down.

"Hi I'm Kathy and I'll be your waitress today, what would you two like to drink," I got a lemonade and Chandler ordered a Sprite. "Ok, I'll be right back," we sat there for a few seconds trying to think of what to say. Damn, dates are hard.

Chandler's POV
(changing things up a bit!)

Ashleigh looked gorgeous tonight, well, she looks beautiful everyday. She was wearing contacts but the way her glasses made her look when she wore them was nerdy, it was a cute kind of nerdy. This awkward silence was killing me.

"So Ashleigh are you excited for tomorrow?"

"Huh, oh yeah I'm also really nervous too, I mean what if I screw up?" I know where she's coming from I've felt the same way too.

"Just relax, all you really need to do is pretend like your having a real conversation with someone," she nodded. The waitress came back with our drinks.

"Are you ready to order?"

"Yes, for the appetizer we want the jumbo soft pretzels and I'll take the grilled chicken sandwich." I said. I looked at Ashleigh to see her looking at her menu. She couldn't decide, her facial expression was so cute.

"I'll have the boneless buffalo chicken salad please," and we handed her our menus. When the women left Ashleigh looked out the window. "Look outside, isn't the sunset beautiful?" She said pointing.

"It's not the only thing," I replied looking at her she blushed and said she had to use the bathroom, I nodded and she left. The women brought the pretzels to the table and looked at me, "yes?" I asked.

"Um, c-can I get a picture with you," why am I not surprised, I love my fans but I knew she'd ask me sometime. I flashed a smile and nodded.

Ashleigh's POV

Of corse I didn't have to use the bathroom! Did he just call me beautiful? I just felt like....like.... guhhhh! I don't even know how to explain it in words. I feel different around Chandler. I feel I can be myself without being laughed or stared at. I like him, a lot. I really like Chandler. Slowly, a huge smile stretched across my face and I walked out of the bathroom back to the table to enjoy the rest of my evening.

(READ PLZ)
A/N

So guys how do you like the book so far? You remember Rachel from before? Yea, she'll be back ;)! Also I wanted to ask who you think should play Ashliegh I'm stuck and I can't find anyone. comment your answer.
Comment. Vote. Enjoy!

Bye! <3