Ch. 11

We finally got to the ending of the Avengers movie and the end credits popped up. Everyone started to stand.

"Wait wait! Guys, this is the best end credit scene." The part were all the Avengers were eating shawarma came up and we all bursted out into laughter.
I wiped the tears from my eyes.

"I'm hungry." Callie said while stretching.

"Your always hungry." I said while throwing a pillow at her. My mom shouted down the stairs.

"Kids breakfast is ready!" We all raced each other up the steps until someone tripped making us all fall next to the top of the steps, and by someone I mean me. Oops.

"Ow." they all said in unison.

"Whatcha making mom?" I stood next to her to peer at the food.

"Pancakes and bacon."

"Yay!" I said childishly. We all sat down and grabbed what we wanted to eat. It was down to one last piece of bacon. I looked at Chandler. I already had five, but I just wanted to beat him.

"It's mine, Riggs." He raised an eyebrow at me.

"Not if I get it first, Evans."

"Hmm, let's settle this maturely,"

"Agreed,"

"Rock, paper, scissors and shoot!" We said in unison.

"Ha ha!" I said in triumph. He had rock I had paper.

"Best two outta three?" He said.

"Sure."

"Rock Paper Scissors and shoot." This time he got scissors and I still had paper.

"Damn you Riggs!" It was tied. "Whoever gets this one, wins."

"Rock, paper, sc-" we stopped to see that Sam took the bacon. "what the hell Sam." he ate it.

"Hey! We were trying to compete for that." I said.

"Yeah but you didn't say I needed to compete." Grrrr. Oh well, that was pretty funny though.

After breakfast we all got dressed and just played xbox for a couple of hours before heading towards the ice cream parlor. I held Chandlers hand the whole way there. It felt nice to just take a stroll surrounded by all my friends. When we got there we all sat at the same booth and the boys went to order for us. I sat across from Callie.

"So, what's happenin between you and Sam." I said wiggling my eyebrows. she giggled.

"I dunno, I mean we're not official but I hope we can be." I nodded and we ended the discussion once the boys came back.

"Here you go." Chandler handed me my ice cream.

"Thank you." I kissed his cheek. He got me rocky road, aww he knows me so well.

"Here Callie." Callie didn't want a cone so she asked for a cup. As soon as he handed it to her, she looked at it with a huge smile.

"Yes. Sam, yes!" She stood up and hugged him to death. I turned the cup around and on it it said. Will you be my girlfriend??? A big fat grin found it's way to my lips as I showed it to Chandler.

"Nice dude!" Chandler said while high fiveing Sam. When we got back to the house I saw my mom on the phone.

"Ok, she just walked through the door." She handed me the phone. "It's the producers." everyone got super excited with stupid smiles on there faces.

"Hello?"

"Yes, hi. Ms. Evans we were so impressed with your audition that we are pleased to say that you got the part."

"Ok thank you." I said low. I wanted to surprise everyone so, I kept a low profile.

"We start shooting tomorrow, we'll see you then."

"Ok bye." I looked at everyone with a sad expression.

"Oh Ash I'm so-" I cut Callie off before she could hug me.

"I GOT THE PART!" We were all screaming and jumping up and down, when I kissed Chandler... my mother cleared her throat.

"Oops sorry mom." I said.

"It happened, just be glad you father wasn't here to see that." I nodded. Then I heard rapids stomps trudging down the stairs.

"WE HEARD YOU GOT THE PART!!!" Ahh, it was Kayla and Kris. They surrounded me in a hug.

"Yes. I did but, what do you want now?" I looked down at them.

"Can't we give our successful big sissy a hug?" I shook my head and Kayla mouthed 'we'll talk later' before the two of them went off to do, what ever it is they do.

Eventually Callie, Jasper, and Sam left, leaving me and Chandler. We were sitting on my bed, while he played with strands of my hair. I laid my head on his lap.

"Ash, why don't you ever talk about your dad?" Chandler asked. I sighed I never really do talk about him, I guess it's just because he's not around.

"My mom and dad are divorced. He lives in South Carolina with his other family." I looked at him and pity filled his eyes. "I only get to see him once every two months. He still cares for the three of us but, he's two busy with his other two kids." tears started to make their way down my cheeks, but I didn't sob.

"Ash don't cry, I hate seeing you cry." he wrapped his arms around me as I cried into his chest.

"It hurts, I just want my daddy to be there for me. Especially with my career taking off." Chandler just nodded.

"Ashleigh?" Kayla and Kris walked through the door. I sat up and wiped the tears from my face. When I looked at them they were crying as well.

"You heard me, didn't you?" They nodded. I held my arms out and they ran into me for a hug. "I'm sorry guys."

"We miss him Ash."

"I know." I kissed there foreheads. "So, what did y'all wanna talk about." They looked at me.

"Well we wanted to ask you if you could bring us to set sometimes. But if it's too much to ask then that's fine." I shook my head.

"No it's fine. Chandler do you know were they could stay if their not watching on set?" He looked at me.

"Yeah, in my trailer or yours." A smile found it's way to my lips as I looked at the twins.

"Well you better wake up early tomorrow." they nodded in excitement. Tomorrow, my first day on set!