Ch. 16

Time jump....

Tomorrow was Friday, Halloween. And we were all going out to buy our costumes. I know, last minute. But with filming, it's been hard to find the time to do that.

Chandler and I have been hanging out more, were still super close. The only problem, his fans. I could care less what they think of me, but when I see them in person, they practically throw themselves at him! Sluts.

Right now Callie was trying on a costume she saw. When she walked out she posed.

"What are you?" I asked.

"I'm a mouse, duh." she pointed to her mouse-ears headband.

"You did not just quote Karen from Mean Girls." I laughed.

"Oh yes I did." she giggled and walked back into the changing room. I felt someone's hands cover my eyes.

"Guess who?" They said.

"Hmm, Chris Hemsworth?" He removed his hands and walked in front of me placing them on his hips.

"No." he said sadly.

"I know silly." I stood up and pecked his lips. Chandler took my hand. "Did you and Sam find anything?"

"No, I don't know what to be." Chandler said.

"Hmmm, Carl?" we stopped walking as I watched him think about it. It was Halloween, so why not?

"Nah," he said plainly.

"Oh c'mon! It's cute." I protested.

"It's corny," he wined "What are you being?"

"I have this cute corset dress I can wear and I have some left over Halloween makeup I can use, you'll see, you'll like it." he just nodded.

"Hey guys!" I turned my head around and Sam was walking through the door way.

"Hey, did you find your costume?" Chandler asked.

"Sure did, I got it right here." Sam showed us the bag that held his costume.

"Ok so far me, Sam, and Callie have our costumes. The only person we're waiting for now is Chandler," I looked at him and he groaned.

"Fine, I'll come up with something."

The Next Day_____

I bolted out of bed with a giant smile. Today's Halloween!!! My absolute favorite time of the year, besides my birthday of course. SUGAR COMA HERE I COME!! After getting ready for school I noticed the clock said 7:10. Shitz, I'm going to be late for school! I grabbed my phone and backpack and ran down the stairs. When I got into the kitchen I saw mom, Kayla, and Kris eating breakfast.

"SorrymomIdon'thavetime, gonnabelateforschool." I said too fast for either of my siblings to understand.

"Wait just a minute young lady." I stopped dead in my tracks and slowly turned away from the door to face my mother. "I need you to take Kayla and Kris trick-or-treating after school today." she said.

"What!?! But mom me, Chandler, Callie, Sam, and Jasper were going to go trick-or-treating together."

"I'm working an extra shift tonight, so I need you to babysit them." I groaned but agreed anyway. "Thank you, now take a piece of toast on the way out." I snatched a piece of toast from my plate and ran out the door, down the side walk eventually catching up with Callie and Jasper.

***

It may have been just me, but school felt like an eternity! Seriously, I'm turning eighty over here. It was ninth period and I've been watching the clock for the past five minutes, 3...2..1. RING!!! Yes! school's out, time for some candy. I ran all the way home and up to my room to get ready. I remembered I had to take Kayla and Kris with me so I ran to there room.