Don't Change💛

Song To Listen Too When Reading- Don't Change by Why Don't We

Y/n's POV
As i stood in front of my full body mirror, tears poured down my face. I felt Disgusting. I am disgusting. I don't have clear skin, a thigh gap, an hour glass figure, or a big ass or big breasts. Why would anyone want this.
I heard my phone ding but didn't bother look at who it was or what they said. I just wanted to be alone, as i should be. Soon enough, my tears transformed into full blown sobbing and breaking down on my bedroom floor. I Hate everything about me. My personality. My body. My average mind.
A knock on my door pulled me out of my thoughts, but not up off the floor. Another knock and a muffled voice rang throughout my room.
My door opened up to reveal my amazing boyfriend standing their with his ball cap backwards. he took off his hat and stood there looking upset at the state i was in. He leaned down and carefully pulled me into his arms and comforted me. "Hey it's ok. I'm here it's ok" fell off of JJ's lips.
After about 20 minutes when i finally calmed down, he spoke up.
"Baby what's wrong" he said gently.
"Why are you with me JJ? Why me" i croaked out on the verge of tears again. " What do you mean babygirl" he said still holding me.
" I mean why did you choose me out of everyone else. I'm ugly an—'' " Y/n don't you ever say that again ok! You are Gorgeous. The most perfect human being ever. You're not seeing your true self. All you see is the ways you could be someone else. What i'm trying to say is don't change ok. Everything about you is just right. Baby why cover up what you call flaws when they define who you are." he said and kissed the top of my head. "But you deserve someone who isn't like this. Who is good enough for you. Who can give you what you want" i said as a tear escaped my eye. He gently wiped it away.
"Princess i've felt how your feeling. I know you feel sometimes like your not good enough. You're not the only one" he said as he picked me up and carried me to my bed so we could cuddle. "J your more than enough. And more than i deserve" i said into his chest.
"Just know babe that i will always be here when you need me ok?" he said and kissed my hair while holding me close. "I love you baby. more than you know" he said and pulled a blanket over us. "I love you too JJ" before i fell into a deep sleep.
         ~~~
A/N requests are open my lovely's
~red rose baby