Clingy💛

Song to listen to while reading- Before I Cry by Lady Gaga

Y/n's Pov

Today has just been absolute shit. First i woke up an hour late for school. Then once i did get there, i saw that the pogues decided to skip today and not tell me. Great, i'm late and alone.

then i walked into calculus remembering that i didn't do my homework and we had a test today. then my history teacher yelled at me for putting my head on my desk. i decided to skip lunch and sit in my car and blast music.

While i listened to some Lady Gaga, my phone dinged. it was JJ. he texted me for the first time today. God i miss him. i just want him to hold me and let me cry. oh what i would give to just lay with him.

I decided to skip the rest of the day and headed to the chateau where the gang was. i walked up to the house, i waved pope who was in the hammock with a sleeping Kie.

I walked in and saw JJ standing at the counter. i didn't see JB anywhere. he must be with sarah.

I walked over and gave JJ a hug. he immediately hugged me back.

"hey you ok" he said, putting his beer down. i nodded and dragged him to the spare room.

I walked in and instantly crawled under the blankets. i watched JJ walk in and do the same thing i did. I laid my head on his chest and stared at the ceiling.

i felt my eyelids drooping and heard JJ say something.

"go to sleep baby" he said and kissed my head.

~~a few hours later~~

I woke up alone and cold. I looked beside me to see that JJ had left at some point during my nap.

i walked out of the spare room and looked around for the blonde. My eyes finally settled on him. he was sitting on the porch smoking.

i walked outside and he looked up at me and looked back at the view in front of him. i sat down and snuggled myself into his side.

i felt him tense up and slowly relax again. weird.
i held my hand out for him to hand me the blunt. he reluctantly handed it to me, but not without rolling his eyes.

i breathed in the smoke as i analyzed his behavior. somethings off with him.

i decided to stare out into sunset like he was. after a few minutes he got up and left.

after about 5 minutes he still didn't come back so i decided to get up and follow him. i walked inside to see him sitting on the pullout.

i sat down next to him and laid my head on his shoulder. he shook his head and scooted away. i'm confused, did i do something wrong?

i held his hand in mine, trying to keep at least a little contact between us.

he dropped my hand and walked into the spare room. i looked at my hands as a few tears rolled down my face. i wiped them away and walked into the spare room.

"Oh my god Y/n! Can't you just leave me alone for a while! You're being so clingy and its fucking annoying! Just chill out and leave me alone" he yelled in my face. 

Tears welled in my eyes as he sat on the edge of the bed with his face in his hands.

i started sobbing as the tears started free flowing down my face. i  sat down on the floor and pulled my knees into my chest. i covered my mouth as i sobbed.

JJ looked up at me and his face fell. he didn't mean to make you cry. he felt awful.

"Baby? i didn't mean it come here" he said, trying to wrap his arms around me. i didn't let him though. i fought my way out of his grasp and ran out to the dock.

I dangled my feet over the water as more hot tears came down my face. sobs fell out of my mouth as i brought my hand up to wipe my tears.

"Y/n" i heard behind me. i whipped my head around to see JJ standing there with tears in his eyes.

i looked down at the water and fiddled with my fingers. he sat down beside me and gently put his arm around me. i leaned into him and sobbed into his chest.

"i'm so sorry baby i didn't mean it" he said as he stroked my hair. i decided to tell him about my day.

"It's not entirely your fault J. i had an awful day. I woke up late, and then when i got to school you weren't there and then i failed a calculus test and Mrs norway yelled at me for having my head down" i said as a few more tears slipped down my face, which he quickly wiped away with the pad of his thumb.

"I am so so sorry baby why didn't you tell me" he said quietly.

"Because i just wanted to lay with you for the rest of the day i didn't mean to annoy you" i said before i sniffled and snuggled closer to him.

"Oh no baby you didn't annoy me i was just upset because i found out my mom has a new family a few days ago and i've been stressed out. i shouldn't have taken it out on you. i can't even explain how sorry i am bub" he said and gently kissed my head a few times.

"it's fine bub" i said and i shook my head. He started violently shaking his head.

"no, no it's not ok. i shouldn't have done it ok. im so sorry" he said and held me closer.

"come on, let's go inside and cuddle" he said and helped me up.

"i'll race you inside" i said as we ran inside.

He picked me up when we reached the porch. He carried me inside and threw me on the bed and climbed on top of me.

"i love you so so much" he said, brushing some hair from my face.

"i love you more J" i said, kissing his forehead.