☾Mornings💛

Song To Listen To When Reading- Steal My Girl by One Direction

Y/n's Pov
I opened my eyes, coming face to face with a ray of sun. I looked around my room and quickly saw my boyfriend, JJ, still asleep. He looked so peaceful with his arms around me and his head just below my collarbone.

I smiled to myself and looked at the time. 9:53 am. "JJ, baby" I said softly. He grunted and shifted his head so he was looking at my door. "What do you want for breakfast" I said, lightly playing with his hair. "You" he said smirking, as he opened his eyes while stretching. He tugged at the waistline of my shorts, and i flicked his forehead. "Pancakes it is" I said peeling him off of me. "With chocolate chips please" he said, making his way to the bathroom.

I started making breakfast when he came out and wrapped his arms around me, resting his head on my shoulder. We stood in silence as I cooked and he dozed in and out of light sleep.

"They're ready bub" I said reaching up and cupping his jaw. I set them on the table and got orange juice(or whatever you prefer) and cups for him and I.

We didn't say anything as we ate, it was more of a comfortable silence. "I love you" he said i cleared the plates. "I love you too" i replied as i sat on his lap, resting my head on his shoulder.

He picked me up and carried me to the couch. He grabbed a big fluffy blanket and covered us up.

I settled on Beauty and The Beast for us to watch. "Really a Disney movie" he said pulling me close to him. "Mm hm" i said against his neck.

I don't know why we got out of bed. We feel asleep on the couch anyway.

☀︎︎☀︎︎☀︎︎☀︎︎☀︎︎☀︎︎☀︎︎☀︎︎☀︎︎☀︎︎
Sorry I know it's short!

Vote
Comment
Follow
-Red Rose Baby