Have Mercy R.P❤️‍🔥

You perform Have Mercy by Chlöe so that's the song you should listen to

You perform Have Mercy by Chlöe so that's the song you should listen to. I love this song. And this randomly came to mind.

Also in other years there was performances let's pretend they happened at the 2021 awards also i know this is late.

Y/n's POV-

Tonight was the MTV Movie and Tv awards. Outer banks was nominated and i was nominated for a movie i was in. i also was performing tonight but only my best friend, Madison Bailey, knew that. I was performing my first song since my break up.

You see, about a month and a half ago my boyfriend of almost 2 years, well ex boyfriend, Rudy Pankow left me for some Elaine chick. She likes to rub it in and tonight i'm gonna show him that he left the baddest bitch for the saddest bitch.

i sat in the car on my way to the red carpet. i was the last to arrive and we agreed to walk out together. Of course, Elaine begged Rudy to come but she wasn't joining us on the carpet.

the car pulled up and i saw the group right in front of me all chatting i looked in the mirror and said let's kill this bitch

I stepped out of the car and the all stopped and stared at me. Bailey and Cline started cheering and hyping me up. Chase was clapping. JD bowed like i was royalty. Rudy just stared at me with a small smile.

"Ok Y/n You look fine as fuck"
"You look gorgeous baby girl"
"Go shawty"
"Bow down bitches"
"Holy Shit"

was all i heard from my friends. I smiled and complimented them all. "Well let's not keep our photographers waiting" i said and lead them to the carpet. people cheered when i entered the view of the cameras. i posed as if this i what i born for. we all took our turns and then we did a few group ones. I was in between JD and Cline for the pictures. 

We walked in and went to our assigned private room for the viewing of the show. i sat on the couch next to rudy and JD. "Whats up pankow" i said as i sat down. "Eh not much. lately i've just been going on adventures and working on myself" he said as his girlfriend eyed us while talking to an uncomfortable Madison. "i wanted to wish you luck on the award you were nominated for. You got my vote" he said with a small laugh. "i got this in the bag" i said with a laugh.

Elaine came over, handed Rudy a drink and sat on his lap. I got up and talked to my manager and asked what time i go on. she said 6:45 so i go on in 30 minutes. so i set a 10 minute timer so i could get ready before i go on. the time came and went. i watched Cline and Chase get their award.

I was sitting in sound check waiting to be announced.

(performance outfit)

"Ladies and Gentleman, i want to introduce, the baddest little bitch alive. So hot you might get burned. Everyone, please welcome to our stage, Y/n  Y/l/n" the announcer said. i walked out and stood in darkness for a few seconds. Lights started flashing. Pictures from my instagram flashed across across the screen along with thirst tweets. then it all stopped.

I heard the first part of my song play and i looked up and performed my ass off.

time skip-

I walked back the room with the cast and they all did the same thing as when i arrived but multiplied by 100. Elaine and Sierra joined in too. from sierra i knew it was genuine but elaine, not so much.

The award i was nominated for came up. i sat next to Bailey and Chase flattening my after performance outfit.

(after performance outfit)

"And the winner for most frightened performance is...Y/n  Y/l/n, Watchers in the Woods"
I stood up and strode to the stage. I accepted the award and stood to do my speech.
"Wow. i just- wow. i wanted to say thank you to my friends and family, my outer banks crew for pushing me to take on this movie, my fans. And i want to say congrats to my fellow nominees. I'm just in shock and i don't know what to say. But i wanted to say thank you to the people who beat me down and broke and took everything i had. You pushed me to do better. This is why i am where i am. so thanks to all you beautiful people" i said and walked off stage.

Once again they all cheered and clapped they all gave me hugs and praiseful words. but then o got to Rudy. He pulled me in for a hug. "congratulations. i'm proud of you" he said when we pulled away. i smiled at him. Sierra fist bumped me and congratulated me. Bailey started 'Best Friend' by Saweetie and Doja Cat. Elaine smiled and said congrats.

Yeah i am that bitch.

864 Words
A/n
Hey guys! I am working on requests but this song popped up on my playlist and i had to do something with it i love it so much. Also lmk if y'all want some more rudy imagines.
and i'm not in anyway coming after Elaine idk how she really is but she is this way in the story
Stay Safe Bitches
-Abi<3