<<The island club💛

Song to listen to while reading- Usually i have one but i don't this time

Y/n's POV
"Well shit" i said we all looked at the van which was stuck in the swamp while tide was coming in. "ok what do we do now" pope asked.
"pull it out i guess" john b said as he held the back of his head. JJ snickered at his words so i playfully hit his arm. "Yeah no shit we have to pull it out. it's how we're doing it" sarah said as she stared at the ground. It was all silent for a moment before i spoke up. "I mean Noah has a truck we could use" i said as i glanced at JB.

"But the thing is i haven't been home in days. I mean my parents probably think i'm dead" i said with a giggle at the end. "why is that funny" kie said a she giggled with me. "because both of us are in deep shit bitch" i said. "ok Y/n go get his truck. JJ go wi-" "Yup that was the plan". "Ok get the truck, equipment from the chateau, and get right back here" Pope scolded.

~~~~
i crept into my house, up the stairs and slowly opened my brothers bedroom door. i quickly scanned the room for his keys. i spotted them and took them. I went out and unlocked it and let JJ drive. I rubbed my temples as he drove. "You ok baby" he said as he glanced over at me. "Yeah my head just kinda hurts" i said as i laid my head back. He stoked my leg with his thumb in a comforting way.

We pulled up and he hopped out. "Should only take a second" he said hopping out. He immediately fell right on his face. "Babe are yo-" "im ok. im good" he said and jumped right back up. i muttered an 'ok' and sat back in the seat.

I sat there for a good few minutes before i saw JJ and his dad come out from the surf shack. "I'm sorry but what in the actual fuck is going on here JJ"i said as i slammed the truck door. "ok look this only take a few minutes" he said as luke got in the truck. "I'm confused what the hell are you doing" i said to him. "Look i just need to help him. you have the island club sticker to get us in. from there he can take a boat south" he explained. "JJ no. we gotta save the twinkie he's not worth it ok so let's just le-" "look if i do this for him i may never have to do it again" he said grabbing my shoulders.  i walked around and got in. "Not a word" i said to Luke.

The drive was silent except for his dad telling us where to go. JJ kept his hand on my thigh. We pulled into some little store to get some stuff for him. "You gonna be ok out here" he said looking at me. "please be quick" i said.

Not long after he left Luke started banging around. "do you have any idea how special your son is? like even a clue?" i asked him. "what are you gonna do, call me out. preach it to me" he replied back. "You're a shit father you know that. and a pathetic excuse for a person" i said with venom in my words. i took his silence as a continue. "you can't even get your own shit together you have to make 17 year old son do it for you. and how do you repay him? by beating the fucking life out of him" i say to the bastard in the back seat. "watch your mouth. he deserves what he gets. he acts like a bitch then he needs to be put in his place" he said getting angry. i looked at the store praying to god JJ was almost done. "no you need to be put in your place you sick bastard. what do you do other than drink and fuck up your son" i said in hopes he would shut up. "now you listen here you bitch-" he started before JJ sprinted to the truck and put his shit in. "We good" he asked as he got in. i gave him a nod and we left.

We pulled up to the island club and they both hopped out and grabbed his stuff. "you got your self a mouthy little who-" "shut the hell up dad" jj cut him off before he could finish. "hey luke" i said to him. he turned and i flipped the son of a bitch off. he started towards the truck before JJ shoved him the other way and yelled go.  

i waited about 7 minutes before i went to check on them. i was walking toward JJ when luke pulled him in for a hug. i stopped and held my tongue. after luke had gotten on i walked up to JJ and wrapped my arms around him and leaned on his shoulder. He dropped the rope after some hesitation. he turned to walk away before i stopped him. "hey it's over now. ok. I'm so fucking proud of you baby and i love you so much" i said while i caressed his face. He nodded with glossy eyes and i pulled him into a hug and he whispered an 'i love you' back. We walked away hand in hand. "Now let's  go save the twinkie".