-2 AM Mac-n-Cheese💛

Song to listen to when reading- Mine by Bazzi

Y/n's POV
I just got out of the shower and sat on my bed as i brushed out my wet hair. It was about 5:00 and i was relaxed and calm. lately both those things have not been easy since we lost both John B and Sarah. life hasn't been the same.

i heard JJ's bike outside my house. that's weird. he isn't off work till 7. i heard stomping up my steps and on my porch. i heard the front door open and slam slightly. i heard his boots against my stairs. He opened my door. he looked angry and defeated. "Why are you here two hours early bub? did something happen" i asked as he kicked off his boots. "Yeah i got fired" he said as he tugged off his shirt. "what! why" i asked. He just gave a me a quick glance. "i heard some kooks talking shit on John B. saying he killed peterkin and i couldn't take it anymore" he said said as he unmade my bed. He grabbed the remote to my tv and turned on netflix.

"J look at me" i said to make him stop flipping through shows. "please don't be upset" he said to me like i was his mother(i mean he could call me mommy. i'm so sorry). "Baby i'm not upset i completely understand. that job sucked anyway" i said to reassure him. He nodded and pulled me into him. "You smell really good babe" he said with a chuckle. i laughed. "what are you saying that i stink every other time" i said with a giggle. he turned red. "yeah" he said with a laugh so i smacked him upside the head. "i'm just joking love. you always smell good it just stronger right after you shower" he said making himself comfy with his face in my neck.

we both faded into a peaceful sleep.

——————-——————

i woke up while it was still dark out and some random show playing on my tv. my phone said it was 2am. i felt surprisingly well rested. "JJ wake up" i said as i caressed his bare shoulder blades. He shifted so he was sitting up. "what time is it" he said. "it's 2 am. wanna make mac-n-cheese" i asked him. he chuckled and nodded.

i demanded a piggy back ride down the steps. i walked to the pantry and grabbed a box of 'Kraft'  mac-n-cheese. i got the water in a pot and turned on the stove. i pulled myself onto the counter. "so...do you wanna make out" he said standing in between my legs. i nodded and pressed my lips on his. he eventually slipped his tongue in my mouth but i wasn't complaining.

After about 15 minutes the water was boiling so we stopped and poured in the pasta. he and i just made jokes and talked until it was done. i drained it and put in the milk, butter, and cheese packet.

I served us bowls and we took it back up to my room. "can we watch finding nemo while we eat" he asked as we climbed into my bed. i nodded and scooted next to him. once he was finished he put his arm around me and pulled me into him. it doesn't get better than this.