Yours💛

Song to listen to while reading- Yours(wedding edition) by Russell Dickerson

!!This was not a request but i saw a tik tok with the song and i decided to do like a little moments pt 2 but with these lyrics. But i am working on your requests!!
ALSO IF U HAVE NOT READ LITTLE MOMENTS GO READ IT<3

i was a boat stuck in a bottle, never got the chance to touch the sea

"So JJ" my brother started as he stared us down. We were just minding our own business, watching a movie, when he came in. JJ was really tense when my brother sat down and glared at him. My brother looked at me. "Y/n leave" he said while still glaring at JJ.

"No i don't think i will" i said as i sat up. JJ gave me a 'just do it' look. I rolled my eyes and left.

I sat on my bed waiting for JJ to come up soon. A few minutes later my door opened and JJ and Noah walked in. They plopped themselves on my bed. "Ok what the hell" i said with a little giggle.

"We're besties now. You got a problem with that" Noah said, turning something on.

i looked at JJ and said, "ok then".

just stuck on the shelf
no wind in the sails
going no where with no one but me

"JJ stop" i said as we were play fighting on the boat. Our friends looked at us and laughed.

"Ha not a chance princess" he said as i tried to defend myself.

"JJ" i shrieked as he pushed me into the water. i decided to get his ass back. i held my breath and stayed under water. i'm like really good at holding my breath for a long time. But he doesn't know that. i smiled as i stayed under the water.

i saw him jump in the water so i acted like i was dead. He grabbed me and pulled up to the surface.

i started laughing when we came up. he splashed me with water and laughed with me slightly.

"that wasn't funny" he said, pouting.

"Oh i'm sorry baby" i said and kissed his lips.

I was one in a hundred billion
A burned out star in a galaxy

"Hey JJ" i said while i was my head on his chest.

"Yeah bubs" he said pausing our show. I fiddled with the hem of the blanket that we were covered up with.

"do you think we'll get married one day" i said while i hugged him close.

"of course Y/n" he said, stroking my arm with his thumb. "why do you ask" he said and lifted my chin so i was looking into his eyes.

"i just don't want to live my life any other way" i said as pressed a kiss to his lips.

Just lost in the sky, wonderin' why
Everyone else shines out but me