☺︎︎Redfeild💛

Song To Listen To When Reading- I Want Crazy by Hunter Hayes

Y/n's Pov
The crew hopped out of the van and was swallowed in darkness. We quickly clicked on our flashlights and walked towards a big grave.

"So i kept thinking Redfeild was a place. But it's a person. Olivia Redfeild, My great grandmother. Redfeild was her maiden name"  John B said as we all stared at the stone structure before us. The group whispered among themselves.

JJ and Pope approached the doors and tried to open them when a large snake squirmed through a crack. We all backed up as it crawled out.

"That's a moccasin all right. Ye old dr cottonmouth. Death in the tall grass" JJ said in an accent as he slightly followed the snake. It wasn't long before he started barking at the snake. "Oh my lord. JJ stop" you said pulling him back by his bicep.

"You're gonna wake the freakin dead man" Pope chimed in as we watched the snake slither away. "They're afraid of dogs everyone knows that man" he said looking around at us.

"Wait hold on if there's one there's probably dozens" he said before barking at the stone wall.

"Stop barking at the snakes" John B lectured him before slightly shoving him my way. He shrugged as he towered over me.

They all started yelling and arguing about how they aren't gonna get in there. I stared at the hole. I could get through there. I just need a boost.

"I can get through" i said as they all stopped and stared at me. "What? No babe- you must be crazy if you think i'm letting you go in there. Kie can you get in" JJ said as he pulled me close to him. "JJ just let me do it" i said pulling away and walking towards the opening, signaling for the boys to help me up.

"Y/n i said no you're not going in there" he said angrily. I stopped what i was doing and walked towards him, pulling him by his wrist  away so the Pogues couldn't hear us.

"JJ look i know you're just trying to protect me and all but i'm not a little kid. I can do it" i said as he looked around. I gently turned his head so he was looking down at me. "I know. But what if something happens. Baby you're all i got. I need you" he said placing his arms around me. "I'll be ok but you need to trust me" i said leaning my head on his chest.

I looked up and gave him a kiss on the lips. "Come on bub" i said pulling him back.

I nodded to Pope and JB to help up in.
I made it through the hole and looked around. "Light. I need more light" i said and i saw JJ's ring covered hand push a light though the hole. "You ok Y/n" JJ said on the other side of the wall. "Yup" i said as a envelope labeled 'Bird' came into view.

I smelled the smoke of one of JJ's blunt. He usually uses them to calm down. I quickly passed the envelope through the hole and someone grabbed it. The extra light went through next.

I saw JJ"s hand emerge through, helping me out. Once i was on the ground he gave me hug. He placed a few kisses behind my ear.

"You want a hit" he asked offering me the blunt. I grabbed it and inhaled the smoke. I handed it to him and saw lights behind him. "uh guys we need to leave" kie said from behind me.

Here we go again...

——————-
Vote
Comment
Follow
-Red Rose Baby