~Never Hurt Like This Before💛

15. "You're a 2-faced whore you know that"
45. "Breathe in and out baby that's it"
!DON'T READ IF PANIC ATTACKS TRIGGER YOU!

 "Breathe in and out baby that's it"!DON'T READ IF PANIC ATTACKS TRIGGER YOU!

Song To Listen To When Reading- when the party's over by Billie Eilish

Y/n's Pov
I was on my way to the chateau to meet my boyfriend, JJ, and our friends. As i walked down the street is saw Topper coming my way. I rolled my eyes as we walked towards me. "Hey Y/n" he said as he grabbed my arm to keep me from walking away. "Hi topper" i said in an exhausted voice. "Hey what's wrong? I bet i could make it better" he said as he put a hand on my shoulder the other on my hip.

"Topper, go away" i said trying to break free. "Oh you gonna run off to you little pogue boyfriend? No, baby listen i can make you feel so good an-" i cut him off with a harsh slap on the face. "Stupid bitch" he said as he walked away. God i hate him. I kept on walking to John B's hoping to maybe see Kie since she should be getting off work soon. But i didn't. 

"Oh look there's the princess now" JJ said as he angrily walked outside. "Hello to you too i guess" i said to him. "Kie said she saw you and Topper getting all handsy outside of the wreck" he said taking a step towards me. "What! No JJ i-" "Save it Y/n. I knew you would always run to some god damn kook. I don't know what's worse, you and topper or the fact you lead me on" he yelled in my face. "JJ please just listen to me. Let me expla-" i tried to say before he cut me off. "No. You know why, because you're a 2-faced whore you know that. I knew it from the start" he shouted. His words stung like venom.

I pushed past him to get out back to ask John B if he could give me a ride home. He agreed and we walked towards the van. JJ, Kiara, and Pope looked at us. The ride was silent. I thanked him and ran into my house. As soon as i was in my room i broke down crying. How could he say that to me? I hate topper. How did he even- Kie. She probably saw everything. So why didn't she tell him i slapped Topper. 

I sat there crying for 20 minutes. My lungs started to ache as my breath quickened and soon i could hardly breathe. Shit. No no no. JJ is the only one who can help me calm down and he's mad at me. I heard doors open and shut and feet running up the stairs. A knock on my door was followed by the door swinging open. JJ took a single look at me and knelt down and pulled me into him. I wasn't gonna fight it. "Hey Hey i'm here. It's ok baby. You're ok" he said in an attempt to calm me down. Spoiler alert: it wasn't working.

"Shhh breathe in and out baby that's it" he said as he stroked my arm with his thumb. My breathing slowed down and after a few minutes i was somewhat back to normal. "I'm sorry i-" "Why are you apologizing? Baby this is my fault ok. I should not have ever said that about you. Kie told me what happened and how you slapped him. You have know idea how bad i feel love. I am so so sorry. It's alright if you don't wanna be with me anymore i underst-" i quickly kissed his slightly chapped lips.

"JJ thats not it. That's not it at all. I love you. I love you so much that i can't even put it into words. Leaving you never once crossed my mind" i said as i straddled him and caressed his face. "I love you ok" i said to him, both of us had tears in our eyes. "I love you too"

••••••••
Vote
Comment
Follow
-Red Rose Baby