His Savior💛

Based off of season 2 episode 10!<3Song to listen to when reading- Out Of The Woods by Taylor SwiftY/n's POV-

Song to listen to when reading- Out Of The Woods by Taylor Swift
Y/n's POV-

If you would have told me yesterday that today i'd be on a cargo ship and fighting to keep myself and my friends alive, I wouldn't have believed you.

The whole gang split up. I was with JJ, the person I loved the most. He's also the person i need to protect. if i lose him, i lose everything.

we were running around this crazy ship trying to save sarah when we ran into a crazy guy with a big machete in his hand.

"Great! there's more of you! get down on your knees" he yelled in our faces. i looked at JJ, scared for both of us.

"Yea how about no" JJ said before charging at him, knocking the machete into something around us.

JJ got up and hit him over and over again. But unfortunately the guy got back up. i took my chance and kicked him the gut. he stumbled a bit but that's it.

God i wish John b would come and save us.

JJ got behind the guy and tried to strangle him but the guy backed them up to edge of the boat. the man then tried swinging at me but i hit his arm causing it to go in another direction.

It all seemed to happen in slow motion. I watched as the machete hit JJ in the head and as he fell over into the water.

i turned back around and kicked this guy right in the dick. he fell to the ground and i jumped over the side of the boat.

i resurface and quickly spotted JJ.

"JJ" i yelled as i swam towards his body that floated face down in the water. oh god. not today. not now. Where the hell is everyone?!

"J come on baby" i said as i flipped him over and held his head above the water. i started screaming for John b, Pope, Kiara, or anyone to save him.

i lightly tapped his face and tried to wake him.

"JJ please wake up! WAKE UP" i said trying to get him to regain consciousness. i kept growing weaker and weaker as the minutes passed.

"J please baby. please wake up! John b is gonna come save us! you need to wake up" i told him as i struggled to him is above the water.

I heard the sound of a boat motor and whipped my head around. I saw as the whole gang and some random chick drove toward me.

"Oh my god! Y/n what happened" sarah asked as John b and pope pulled JJ on the boat. Sarah and Kie then helped me. As soon as i was on i crawled over to JJ.

"JJ please wake up! C'mon wake up" i yelled as i caressed his face.

"please J. please" i said as tears formed in my eyes and spilled over.

all of a sudden he started coughing up water. he spit it out at and started gasping for air. he looked around at us all as he finally caught his breath.

i looked at him with a small smile, glad that he was breathing again.

"hi" i said quietly, still smiling like an idiot.

He looked quite confused. "sup"

we all giggled at his choice of words. i pulled him into a hug. i settled my face in his knock as he wrapped his arms around me.

"you scared me" i said, pulling away. "i'm sorry" he said, taking my hand in his.

"wait so what happened" he asked, still confused.

"well you took the blunt end of a machete to the face" i said as i played with his hair.

"a machete!" he sounded excited, his eyes going wide like a kid who was just offered candy.

"the blunt end J" i informed him, raining on his parade. he shrugged, "still cool".

what would i have done without my J?

—————-
so it's been a minute yall.
i'm so sorry but i am currently working on a two parter (jj dies in it😱)
anyways
stay safe bitches!!
🫶🏻🫶🏻🫶🏻