I'm Here💛

Prompts
3-"Don't you ever apologize"
12-"i just wanted you to be happy for a change"
25-"I got you it's alright now"
35-"Sing me one of our songs

Prompts3-"Don't you ever apologize"12-"i just wanted you to be happy for a change"25-"I got you it's alright now"35-"Sing me one of our songs

Song To Listen To When Reading- Train Wreck by James Arthur
Y/n's Pov
I sat in my room quietly drawing when i heard my phone ring from my desk. I got up and saw my boyfriend's, JJ, contact on the screen. I immediately answered.

You  JJ

Hey bubs
hi. Are you home
uhm yeah why. Everything ok
can i come over please
Of course but JJ is everything ok
My dad was pissed off an-
it's ok we'll talk later. Where are you
I'm on my way
ok baby i'll be here just come in it's only me home.
ok i talk to you soon
ok i love you j
i love you to babygirl

He hung up and  i stood there, mentally preparing my self for this. i quickly put away my art things. I heard the front door gently open and close. i hurried down the steps. "oh my god" lightly fell of my lips as i took in his appearance. His lip was busted, he had a large but not deep cut on both cheekbones, two cuts on his jaw, and his nose looked it was bleeding but now stopped. I didn't even wanna see the bruises i knew where under his shirt.

"I'm sorry i know it getting late and i-" "JJ stop. Don't you ever apologize for what he did. I don't care what time it is, i love you and i will always be here. ok" i said cutting him off. He slowly nodded as a single tear slipped down his face. I carefully pulled him into a hug, which he gladly accepted.

I took him up to my room and he sat on my bed. I walked in to the bathroom and got down the first aid kit. I walked in and saw him staring at the floor sadly. I softly smiled at him and kissed his forehead. I took the rubbing alcohol and put it on the cotton pad. I took his hand in my free one and gently pressed on the cut on his left cheek bone. He squeezed my hand, not hard, as i dabbed around it. I continued with the others and he again faintly squeezed my hand each time. I dabbed the big one on his jaw as he squeezed my hand with more force than before and took in a sharp breath. "Sorry baby" i said put the stuff away.

I laid down and pulled him into my arms
(like this in case your wondering)

I laid down and pulled him into my arms(like this in case your wondering)

"You wanna talk about it" i asked as i played with his hair. "He uh he come home drunk and slightly high. He called me worthless, piece of shit and knocked me too the ground an-" he managed to get out before a sob escaped his mouth. That single sob turned into a breakdown. "I just want him to be proud of me for once" he sobbed out as his tears fell. "I hate him" he screamed into my chest, more tears soaking my shirt. "I know baby. I got you baby it's alright now. i'm right here baby"
i cooed to him.

After a little bit he was silent, i assumed he fell asleep. "Sing me one of our songs" he spoke up after a while. Singing was one of my talents. One only JJ got to experience. "Which one love" i said and kissed his head. "Dusk till Dawn" he said. "mhm ok" i replied.

"oh baby i'm right here" i sung as a couple tears fell down my face. He sat up and quickly wiped them away. "What's wrong princess" he asked softly. " its just i-I just wanted you to be happy for a change" i said. "I'm happy. You make me happy. Your my only source of light in this dark place we call a world. You and me together, forever and always" he said and leaned up to kiss my forehead. He turned of my bedside light, laid back down and we fell into a peaceful sleep.

Vote
Comment
Follow
-red rose baby