Painfully Playing💛

6. "Oh baby no please don't cry"

Song To Listen To When Reading- I like me better by LauvY/n's PovOh my god JJ stop" i shrieked as he chased me around my house

Y/n's Pov
Oh my god JJ stop" i shrieked as he chased me around my house. "I will get you princess" he yelled as i dived behind the kitchen counter. JJ was currently chasing me, attempting to catch me for drinking the rest of his beer. "I know you seem to think you can but you can't hide for shit babe" he said as he rounded the corner and caught me behind the counter. I jumped up and over the bar and ran to the living room and grabbed a pillow. He dashed in and picked up the other pillow and wacked me in the side with it. I took mine and bopped him on the head with it. He eventually got me on the ground started hitting me with it. "JJ! JJ! JJ stop i need to tell you something" i said as i was being attacked. He stopped and looked at me. For a split second i admired him. The way his hair was messy and pointing in every direction, the big goofy grin on his face, the way his beautiful blue eyes were shining, and the old and worn down navy blue button up with the sleeves cut half way up the arm.  "You're so pretty" i stated as i pulled him in for a very heated kiss. "Hey i see what you're doin. You are trying to get me distracted well its not gonna work baby girl" he said and picked me up. Despite my protests, he wouldn't let me down. He took me to my room and threw me on the harder than ever. Too hard in fact. I let out a cry of pain as my head snapped back. The pain in my neck was unbearable. Hot tears fell down my face as JJ was in a state of panic. "Oh baby no please don't cry" he said and scooped my up to cradle me and rub the back of my neck to try to soothe the pain. After a few minutes i was fine. "I'm so sorry baby. I promise i didn't mean to hurt you" he said as he pulled a blanket over us. "its ok J. i know it was an accident. I promise i still love you" i said as i smiled up at him. "I love you more"