Kiss Me Hard Before You Go💛

Song to listen to while reading- Helium by Sia

Y/n's Pov
Somethings been off with JJ today. i've called him at least 10 times. I've texted him more than 20 times. Something is definitely wrong. I decided to call John B to see if it was just me he was ghosting.

"Hey Y/n, have you heard from-" "JJ? no have you" i interrupted. I paced around my room as i worried about my boyfriend.

"i think we should swing by his house to make sure he's ok" he said.

i nodded and then realized he couldn't see me. "yea that sounds like a good idea. just come pick me up, i'll be outside waiting" i said into the phone.

he quickly said 'ok' and hung up. i put my phone in my pocket and headed outside to sit on my front porch swing.

Eventually john b pulled up and i hoped in the van. the drive over to JJ's house was silent.

we eventually pull up to the shit show that is JJ's house. i hated this place and i know he did too.

I go up and cautiously knock on the door. of course, no answer.

i look at john b, knowing he could tell how scared i was. he nodded and reassured me that everything is gonna be ok.

I open up the door, expecting the worst yet praying, hoping for the best.

Th strong smell of smoke and alcohol fill my nostrils, making me cringe. I hear John B following behind me.

i crept slowly through the kitchen and still saw no sign of Luke. so far so good.

As we walked through the living room, we saw a lot of beer bottles and drops of blood on the carpet.

the little drops of blood started by the one wall and made a path to the back door. they increased in size and amount as i followed them.

"John B" i said, scared as hell. he quickly came to see what i saw. a big blood mark of the wall. and it was the same height as JJ.

we looked at each other in fear. i quickly walked out the back door and shouted JJ's name. and that's when i saw him, unconscious in the grass.

"JOHN B" i yelled as i ran towards him. There was blood covering every single inch of his body. his once blonde hair now stained horribly with his own blood. there were so many gashes and cuts on him. it hurt to look at

"JJ! HEY BABY WAKE UP! JJ WAKE UP" i yelled as i tapped his shoulder.

"John B he isn't breathing! Call 911 now" i yelled as John B knelt next to me. he pulled out his phone and called for paramedics while i started CPR.

"COME ON BABY" i yelled while doing chest compressions. I stopped and gave him 2 breaths and started again.

"COME ON" i yelled again. John B looked horrified. we both knew exactly who did this.

I heard sirens getting closer and closer as i continued pressing down on my boyfriends chest. God how i hate the position im in.

Two men coming running at us while a woman pulls a stretcher behind them. They push me aside and check for a pulse.

and thank god they found one. the woman pulls me and john b aside to ask us some questions.

"how do you two know him" she questioned us. "i'm his girlfriend. 2 years" i said in a monotone voice as i stared at JJ.

"and how about you" she asked John B. he simply answered 'best friend'. she nodded and wrote it down.

"and when you found him did you move him at all" she asked us. i shook my head. "no ma'am he wasn't breathing so i started CPR" she smiled at me and wrote it down.

i watched as they put JJ on the stretcher and rolled him to the ambulance. i looked over at john b, with tears in my eyes.

He hugged me and whispered "he's gonna be ok". i nodded and pulled away. "You go get in the ambulance i'll meet you there ok" he said and i nodded and ran.

i hopped in the ambulance and we drove to the hospital. the drive felt like it took a hours. i let my tears silently fall as they tried to give him the best care they could. which wasn't much without a surgeon.

there were so many wounds that stopping all the bleeding was impossible.

his heart rate was low and his breathing was slow.

we finally pulled up to the hospital after what felt like forever. the pushed me aside once again  and rushed him into surgery.

i turned around and saw John B run in. i ran to him  and hugged him, wondering if i'd ever see my J again.

"we should call the gang" he said as he ushered me over to a waiting area.

"can you do it? i know the second i start to talk about i'll start breaking down" i said as more hot silent tears fell down my face. he nodded and told me to sit down cause it would be a while.

a while ended up being 3 hours. Kie got there first. the second she walked in she ran to me and hugged me for a while.

i tried to tell her i tried to save him but i couldn't get it out. to which she just nodded and said "i know babe i know"'.

then came pope. he came from work, still in his uniform. he ran in and started interrogating John  B. he eventually sat down next kie.

then came sarah. she came in and hugged John B and then me, whispering how sorry she was.

now all we could was wait and hope that they would bring our JJ back to us.

3 hours later.

I sat in my chair, head pressed against the wall while i stared at the ceiling. i heard a door open and quickly looked up to see JJs surgeon.

i ran over to him, anxious to hear what he had to say.

"i'm sorry but JJ, he didn't make it."