First Date💛

Song To Listen To When Reading- I Think I'm In Love by Kat Dahlia

!Before y'all come at me for saying stairs in here, i've been going to the actual OBX for almost 9 years now and they have stairs there to access the beach!

Y/n's Pov

"Hey can i take your order or" i said as i walked up to a table where a blonde boy sat by himself.  I had recognized him. He's one of Kiara's friends. But why was he alone. Usually he was with someone.

"Uh yeah just um water i guess" he said not looking me in the eye. Odd. I'm not gonna lie he's really cute. "Yeah i'll be right out with that" i said turning around.

I set the glass of water down on the table in front of him. "If you don't mind me asking, why you all by yourself" i said as he finally looked me in the eye. "My friends are all working and i got nothing better to do" he said looking at the cup. "Well i'm off in 15 minutes. Want me to join you or" i said with a slight smile which he returned. "Yeah i'd really like that" he answered.

"Wait what's your name" he said before i walked away. "Y/n" i smiled. "I'm JJ" he said.

I finally finished my shift. I sprayed some perfume on and put some lip balm on my lips.

I walked back out and smiled to him as i walked over. I sat down and brought him a root beer. "Here i smuggled this out of the kitchen" i said to him as he opened it up and took a long sip.

We started talking about our hobbies like he was a good surfer, had a dirt bike which he pointed out in the parking lot, parties, and his friends. I told him how i wanted to learn to surf, could skateboard, really good at art, and how i loved to cook. "Maybe i could teach you how to surf" "Maybe i could teach you how to cook"

I really like him. A lot. But i knew he was a Pogue. But i don't think he knew i was a Kook. "Look JJ i really like you but" i said looking at him for a second and then at my hands. "But what you have a boyfriend or somethings" he said sipping the last of his drink down. "No i'm a Kook" i said as i looked up at him while fiddling with my fingers. "Oh ok. that's fine" he said. I was surprised to say the least. "What! How are you so calm" i said with a small chuckle. "Look you seem really nice. And you don't act like your better than everyone else. Plus i would never forgive myself if i let a beauty like you slip away just because you're rich" he said with a small laugh.

You laughed with him, muttering a small 'oh'. "No but i-uh i wanna ask if you wanna go on a date with me tomorrow night we'll do what you ever you like" he stuttered out as a small blush creeped up his neck and face. "Yeah i'd like that. How bout just a walk on the beach as we talk and get to know each other more" i suggested as we both smiled. "Great! So tomorrow at the beach at 6:30 yeah?" he said. "Of course. I'll meet you at the stairs that lead to the beach access at the end of the road that has that surf shop. By the way my curfew is 10:30" i said as i smiled and walked away from him.

ꕥthe next day/eveningꕥ

I looked at my phon time to see it was 4:30. I got up and got a full shower, shave, exfoliate, hair mask, and a full on sing along.

I got out around 5:00. I moisturized, put on perfume, and got dressed.

(your outfit)

(your outfit)

I did my make up and dried my hair and curled/straightened it(which ever you prefer). i looked at my phone to see it was 6:15.

I quickly left my huge house and stopped to get some sodas on the way.

I arrived where i told him to meet me and i saw him standing at the top of the stairs in a grey  'Coors' muscle shirt, cargo shorts, and boots.
"JJ" i called making him turn around, a goofy smile on his face.

I walked up the steps and handed him his drink. He replied with a quick 'thanks'. "I brought an empty bag big enough for our shoes so we don't have to carry them" i said, pulling off my yellow backpack.

We stowed our shoes inside and started down the stairs.

We walked and talked about ourselves to one another for a while. He told me about his job, where he learned to surf, he smokes weed which i thought was pretty cool,  when his birthday was and his age, his mom leaving him when he was younger and how his best friend had the same situation, and how much he dreads school.

I told him about how my parents are both very important doctors, how i knew Kie, my older brother Noah, my birthday and my age, how much i hate my short height, the Kooks i hated turns out he hates too, and my worst fears.

"Oh shit it's 9:40 i didn't even realize"he said as we were now walking in the dark but it was a clear night. "Yeah i know the beach is great when it's dark. it's easy to loose track of time" i replied at we walked back and through our cups out.  " Is alright if i walk you home or" he said scratching the back of his neck. " Yeah i'd  actually prefer it" i said as i slipped my shoes back on.

💠💠💠💠💠💠

"I had a really great time tonight" i said as we stopped in front of my house. "Me too" he said as he put his arms around my waist. "Is it uh- Is it ok if i kiss you" he said, slowly leaning in. "I'm not gonna stop you" i said inches from his face.

He pressed his lips on mine. He tasted like weed, i think, and spearmint. It felt like it lasted a life time but it was only a couple seconds.

"Hey you never gave me your number" he said. i nodded and he gave me his phone for me too out my number in. He did the same with my phone.

"Bye" i called from the porch. "Bye" he said walking backwards.

I walked inside still feeling butterflies from that kiss. "Mom Y/n was kissing some guy outside" Noah calls from the living room.

✈︎✈︎✈︎✈︎✈︎✈︎✈︎✈︎✈︎✈︎✈︎✈︎✈︎✈︎
Vote
Comment
Follow
-Red Rose Baby