Shoot out💛

Song to listen to while reading- Safe & Sound(Taylor's Version) by Taylor Swift

Y/n's POV-

After what seemed like an eternity, Sarah and John b were finally home. I watched as JJ and Kie walked out of the store holding cases of beer.

"Did you guys grab white claw?" I asked JJ as he sat down next to me. He nodded and threw his arm around my shoulders.

I rested my head on his shoulder as we rode home.

Once we got back to the chateau, i changed into my black bikini. the straps on the top and bottoms of the bikini were covered in rhinestones. JJ walked in as i just finished pulling my hair up into a messy bun.

He looked me up and down and muttered "Shit princess". I smiled at his reaction and walked over to him, i threw my arms around his neck and pull him in for a kiss.

i pulled his shirt off and broke the kiss. "Maybe later" i said teasing him. He groaned and rolled his eyes, "C'mon it'll be quick" he reasoned.

i shook my head and walked out the door. Sarah was already sitting in the cats ass. "Hey bae" i said joining her. "Hi" she giggled.

"So how was life on the run?" i questioned, she laughed and shook her head, "Exhausting". i giggled and laid my head on her shoulder.

"I missed you weirdo" i said, "i missed you the most" she said and wrapped her arms around me.

"Sarah stop stealing my girlfriend!" JJ yelled as him and Pope came out of the chateau. "I had her first" she retorted.

Everyone climbed in the hot tub and JJ passed out beers. Well he handed me a white claw. "Here ya go, my spoiled brat" he said as he handed me my drink. "Yea but you love me so it doesn't matter" i said and he playfully rolled his eyes.

The night consisted of bright lights, laughing, loud music, and heavy drinking.

i watched as JJ and Pope wrestled on the ground. I looked at Kie as she looked at Pope with total awe in her eyes.

Pope got up and walked away to the dock, Kiara quickly got up and followed. "Really? i'm gone and this is what happens?" John B asked. "Hey you're the one who died" JJ said. "Yea what were we supposed to do?" i questioned.

"You had one job" sarah exclaimed, we all noticed John b staring at the tree. JJ got up and walked over to him, I looked at Sarah as our boys stood next to each other, talking barely above a whisper.

They hugged each other as Sarah and i smiled.

They walked back over to the fire and we all noticed that Pope and Kie left on the boat. Everyone started making noises at them.

"I can't believe-" "what was that" John b interrupted sarah. "i heard a car door"  he repeated. We all turned our heads towards the noise.

"Was it the chicken?" JJ asked before making chicken noises and creeping towards the noise. "J shut up" i shushed him. "Sorry" he muttered.

"Shit" John B said and quickly put out the fire, "Get in the tree!" JJ whisper yelled.

I nodded and helped Sarah into the tree. John b and JJ quickly climbed up after us, they were able to go a little higher.

I looked up at JJ as my stomach churned with fear and anxiety, he mouthed 'don't worry, everything is ok'. i nodded and looked back down and saw Rafe looking for us.

We listened as Barry ran around destroying the chateau. "Did you find anything?" Rafe questioned, "No Rafe i didn't" he answered. Rafe didn't like that.

"Well they were obviously just here based off the smoke!" he yelled.

Rafe stared at the carving in the tree and laughed. "SHIT!" he yelled.

He aimed his gun towards the tree and open fired. i felt a bullet rip through my hip and i covered my mouth to stop my self from screaming.

We all looked at each other as they ran off. I don't think anyone noticed i was shot. "I think we're good" john b said and helped himself and sarah out of the tree.

"JJ" i whimpered out. "Wha... Y/n" He said. He looked at my bloody side. "John B!" he yelled to his friend that was leading his girlfriend towards the house.

"JJ it hurts" i said as he tried to get me out of the tree as gently as possible. "I know i'm sorry princess" he apologized.

"what are we gonna do?" i asked. We can't go to the hospital with John B and Sarah but we can't leave them.  

"Noah... Call Noah" he said. i nodded and pulled out my phone to call my brother.

i handed JJ my phone so he could talk to him. They talked for a few minutes before JJ came back.

JJ had tears in his eyes as he looked from my bloody side back to my face. "Listen to me, Noah is on his way and he's gonna take us to the hospital" he explained.

"But what about John B and Sarah?" I asked. He shook his head, "Don't worry about that right now, ok?" i nodded.

"I'm tired JJ" i said and fear flashed across his face. "Hey stay awake for me please" he begged. i shook my head and curled up closer to him as John B and Sarah panicked behind him.

"Y/n stay awake. talk to me baby, anything you wanna say, say it" he pleaded. "Remember the night we met?" i asked. He nodded with a smile on his face 

"Yea i do. i was all alone and you didn't like that" he laughed and as he spoke, a tear fell down his face.

"I'm sorry J, i can't do it anymore" i said as all my energy left my body. "Baby please...cmon please" he begged. "I love you" i whispered. "I... you're not dying" he said.

"You don't love me?" i asked, i needed to hear him say he loved me and i knew exactly how to do it.

"Baby you know i... I love you" he cried. i nodded and finally let the sleep engulf me.