Promise me, just hold my hand💛

Song to listen to while reading- Hold My Hand by Lady GagaWARNING THIS CONTAINS SELF HARM

WARNING THIS CONTAINS SELF HARM. PLEASE DO NOT READ IF THAT TRIGGERS YOU! But if you need anyone to talk to im always here to talk loves!
JJ's POV:
"YOU WILL NEVER BE MORE THAN A WORTHLESS PIECE OF SHIT! YOU UNDERSTAND THAT BOY" my dad screamed from outside my door. i sat on my bed with my knees pulled up to chest as i tugged on my hair.

"YOU'RE THE REASON YOUR MAMA LEFT! SHE DIDN'T WANNA TAKE CARE OF YOUR SORRY ASS ANYMORE" he yelled and started banging on my door.

"AND THOSE STUPID LITTLE FRIENDS OF YOURS? THEY CAN'T STAND YOU EITHER. AND YOUR LITTLE WHORE? SHE'S GONNA LEAVE YOU ONCE SHE REALIZES THAT YOU ARE A PIECE OF SHIT" he screamed, i could hear him start to throw things at the wall. i shook my head and tried to calm my self down.

i heard him shut his music off and walk out the front door. i stood up and slowly walked towards the door. i opened it up and peeked my head out. he seemed to be gone.

i closed the door and walked over to my bed. i sat down and started tugging at my hair. i felt tears well up in my eyes and i couldn't do anything about it. i let my tears fall as sound of small sobs filled the room.

i took some deep breaths and pulled myself together. i stared at the lighter on my dresser. should i? i haven't for a week and half. i mean it will make me feel better.

i stood up and grabbed the lighter and made my way back to my bed. i flicked it open and lit a flame a few times.

i pulled up the right pant leg of my shorts and lit a flame. i took deep breath and held it to my skin.
"1..2..3..4..5..6..7..8..9...10" and i brought it away and let the flame go out.

i threw my head back and let out a staggered sigh. i deserved this. i deserve this pain. my dad's right, i'm a worthless piece of shit.

i lit the flame again and held it to my skin. "1..2..3..4..."

Y/n's POV:
It's been almost a whole day since JJ last texted me. i decided to check it again to make sure.

JJ💗
Yea i think i'm just gonna go home

Y/nnnn💗
Ok be safe, i love you baby❤️
Delivered

Yep. I'm still on delivered. this isn't like JJ. not at all. i'm so worried about him that i'm nauseous. i can't just sit here, i have to go check on him.

i ran outside and hopped in my jeep. god i hope he's ok. it only took me about 15 minutes to get there. i pulled up and took a deep breath. i see no sign of luke's truck but i've learned that just because his truck isn't here, doesn't mean he's not around.

i quietly crept into the house. i saw no sign of luke. thank god. i saw JJ's bedroom door closed and i started to walk up to it when i heard someone counting. "4..5..6..7..8" i opened the door and saw him holding a lighter to his thigh.