|Secret Love Story💛

Song To Listen To When Reading- Secret Love Song by Little Mix and Jason Derulo

Y/n's Pov
"Oh my god, Kie you actually did that" i laughed as she did her dare, which was to to push john b off the boat and start driving the boat. She giggled and turned around to go back and get him. We laughed at John b as he scrambled back on to the boat.

I was giggling with kie when JJ held intense eye contact with me. i smiled at him and continued talking to Kiara.

"Hey Y/n can you grab me a beer" JJ said from the back of the boat. i looked at the cooler in front of me and grabbed a beer. I handed him the beer and sat down to talk to him for a little bit. We talked about what friends talk about, to cover up that what we have is much more.

At some point John b turned the boat around and sped off towards the chateau. We all hopped off and sped inside. "Y/n help me make dinner" kie called out while skipping into the kitchen. We looked at what we had and decided on shrimp and homemade fries. She fried down the shrimp as i cut up the potatoes.

We finished cooking faster than expected and i told the boys it was time to eat. "It smells great" John B hollered as they all came running in. We all ate and talked about what ever came to mind. We finished and plopped our dishes in the sink.

"Hey we should go make a fire" JJ suggested and we all nodded in agreement. Pope and JJ built the fire while kie and john B gathered extra wood to keep it going and i got pillows and blankets for us. I planted my self in between Kie and JJ. Kiara and i shared a blanket and JJ and i discreetly, very very discreetly, held hands.

See here's the thing. JJ and i haven't told anyone but my parents that we're dating. Our friends don't know and Luke sure as hell doesn't know. It's been like this for 8 months now.

Soon we all started to become very tired. "I'm gonna leave guys. See ya" i said as i started walking away despite all their advice to stay. But technically i did stay, i hid on the side house under the window of the spare room. I waited about 10 minutes before i heard the window open. I smiled up at JJ as he helped me through. "Hi princess" he said as he hugged me close. "Hi bub" i replied as he kissed my forehead.

We broke apart and changed to go to sleep. He kicked his boots across the room, tugged off his socks, and yanked off his shirt. I pulled out a pair of nike pros from the nightstand drawer and tugged on his sleeveless navy blue pelican marina shirt that he just removed from his body. "come here babygirl" he said as he laid there waiting for me. "I love you" i cooed sleepily from his neck. "i love you too baby" he whispered and then placed a long sweet kiss on my head while stroking my hair.

>the next morning<

Kiara's Pov
I woke up before all the boys and decided to wake them all up because i mean a little chaos never hurt anyone. JJ is up first. I crept over to his door and opened it but before i could scream at him to wake up i noticed a girl laying his arms. I noticed Y/n laying in his arms. I shut the door and went to wake up the both of the boys so we could have a little chat.

Y/n's Pov
I woke up to the sound of Kie, Pope, and John B trying to be quiet. "Guys the point is that they hid they're relationship from us for who knows how long" Pope said as the other two listened. "Well i think they're adorable. You guys should be happy and for them. They're a got to be reason they hid it from us. I mean hell we were all taking bets on how long it would be until they got together" Kie said reasonably. I heard the others murmur some yeahs. Oh shit. How. How the fuck- oh wait. i'm in JJs bed. They probably peeked in to scare JJ or something and saw us. At least they're happy for us.

"JJ wake up. Baby come on wake up" i said quickly as i shaked his chest. "Ugh what Y/n" he groaned. "JJ they know" i said and his eyes were the size of apples. "How? We've been so careful". I gave him my best 'are you shitting me' face as i gestured to that fact i was sleeping in his bed, cuddled up to him. "Ok so what do we do" he asked as his eyes stared into mine. "Well from what i've heard they're accepting of it. i'd say happy even" i said as my lips curled into a smile. He grabbed my face and kissed me hard. "Ew dingus you got morning breath" i said as i giggled. He smiled and playfully punched my arm.

I took a deep breath, grabbed JJ's hand and walked out of the spare room. They all looked at us with goofy smiles on all our faces. "Hey guys" i said as i leaned my head on his bicep. "Heeeyyyyyy" they all dragged out the word. We all laughed as the boys bombarded him with questions as kie did the same to me. Well, secrets out.