Memories in the Making💛

Prompts-
22. "You know i love you right"
37. "Maybe we should run away. Just pack up and leave. You and me"

Song To Listen To When Reading- Lover by Taylor Swift

!!So just pretend instead peterkin being shot ward was arrested and all is well!!

Y/n's POV

JJ and i sat at the fire that burned slowly through the cool August night. His dad wasn't home so we were at his house. Even though i was wearing leggings and a hoodie, and i was near a fire and sitting with JJ, i was still cold.

"You cold babe" he asked wrapping his arms tighter around and pulling me closer to him so now my back was pressed against his chest. I leaned my head back into his neck. I mumbled a quick 'mm hm' in response.

"I'll be right back" he said as he stood up and walking into his house.

He returned a few minutes later with a black blanket. "I don't know if this will help or just make it worse but i thought might as well" he said as he flung it over us after he had pulled me into his lap. "Thank you J" you said and snuggled myself into his chest.

We sat in a comfortable silence, the only noise being the crickets and the crackle of the fire.

"Maybe we should run away. Just pack up and leave. You and me ya know" he said while playing with my hair. "And where would we go hm...And JJ i swear to god if you say Yucatán" i said with a small laugh.

We stayed up just talking about random things. "Wanna go for a ride" he suggested while standing up, pulling me up with him. "Why not" i said as we headed towards his bike. He started it up and climbed on. "Well let's go babygirl" he said. Sure i had been on it about 100 times but still. "JJ" "Yeah princess" "please don't go super fast" i said while climbing on. "Oh come on Y/n that's the best part" he said as i wrapped my arms around his torso, resting my head between his shoulder blades.

He revved it up and speedily drove off. And JJ being JJ, he did a wheelie as i screamed. "Oh my god! JJ why would you do that" i asked him. "Relax babe i wouldn't let anything happen to you" he said as he headed for nowhere in particular.

We drove around and eventually ended up at the beach. No one was there as it was 9:30 pm. "Take your shoes of baby. We're going on a walk" he said kicking his boots off and placing them by his bike.

I took of my shoes and placed them on the ground next to his. I looked up and saw him crouched down, with his back facing me, indicating for me to get on his back.

I hopped on so he started walking. And after a little while of talking and walking, well he was walking but anyway, he put me down beside him. "Sorry i wanna see your pretty face" he said while grabbing his hand in mine. I smiled and continued what i was saying.

After about an hour of just talking about whatever comes to mind, we decided to go back to his chateau. We hopped on his bike and he yet again did a wheelie. And of course i scolded him.

—Time skip—

After we got back we went inside. "JJ" i said, dragging out his name. "Yes baby" he said getting a drink. "I'm tired" i said flopping myself on his bed. "Aww is my baby sleepy" he said in a baby voice. I nodded making grabby hands at him as he appeared in the door way.

He pulled off his shirt, shorts and shoes. He then pulled off my shoes and leggings. He climbed in to his bed and pulled the covers over us.

I buried my face in his chest as he kissed the top of my head. "You know i love you right" he said as his fingers playfully danced across my arm. "Mm hm. i know bub" i said and moved up to place a light kiss his jawline. "Just making sure" he said as he pulled me close as i could be without laying on top of him. "And i love you too JJ. like more than you'll ever know ok" i said and intertwined my hand with his. "Ok" he said and kissed my hair again before i fell asleep to the sound of his heartbeat.

IMPORTANT
A/n-Hey guys! So i would really appreciate it if you guys could tell me who you want the most. Sorry if i write JJ too much he is honestly my favorite! And i will be introducing a new character drum roll please...Rafe! so before it was requested really wanted to write for him because well he's freaking hot. That's all!
Vote
Comment
Follow
-Red Rose Baby