BONUS : family vacation

smut warning

| |

k a y l a n i

april 22nd, 2040

tonight, billie, ryleigh, august and i were going to go on a family vacation.

ryleigh and august are both 14 and they're on april vacation, so we decided to go to jamaica and this would be their first time going.

"ry, you ready?" i asked her as i walked into her room.

her room was like billie's when she was younger. she loved the colors green and black. her room color was painted white and she had green and black chanel set for her bed. there was posters all over her room. she favored ariana grande, the weeknd, nicki minaj, the neighbourhood and artists back in the 90's like eve, aaliyah, tupac. and of course she had posters of billie and had led lights also.

ryleigh was a natural blonde when she was younger, because billie was also a blonde when she was a toddler. but, when she turned 14, she begged billie and i to let her dye her hair black and her front streaks a dirty blonde and we let her and she looked beautiful. as always.

although her and billie have the same personality and the same features, she was a mommy's girl. her and i were attached at the hip while august and billie were attached at the hip. only think she got from me was my height. she's 5'2.

"i don't know what shoes to pack," she whined.

"angel, jamaica is a hot place. and you got bunches of
shoes," i replied. "we'll be staying there for a week. get like two shoes that'll match each outfit,"

and she got her style from billie. they both loved baggy clothes. ryleigh wore so much jewelry. she loved rings and necklaces just like billie.

"my toes aren't even done for me to wear sandals," she whined again.

"i'll paint them, c'mon," i giggled and she smiled, her dimples showing and she sat down on the bed.

i grabbed a white nail polish and other things to do her toes. i grabbed a chair and sat down and began clipping her toes.

"ma, can i talk to you about something?" i heard her tiny voice ask me.

"of course baby. what's up?"

"okay," she cleared her throat. "so i know i'm a freshman and high school is when you basically ... find yourself, so you know i found out what i like wearing and you know, my aesthetic i guess. and i was always questioning my sexuality and i've been finding out that i'm attracted to..i'm attracted to girls and i'm not attracted to guys. and i have a crush on karla, and she knows. i told her and she said she feels the same way and it's like i just wanted to talk to you about it before like..her and i made it official. because how is everybody going to react?"