•5•

||

||

k a y l a n i

billie and i have been texting everyday since monday. juliana doesn't know her and i were texting and neither did kylie. i mean, did i have to tell them i was texting billie? she did say she was going to put her feelings aside for me and we would be friends and she texted me the same way a friend would.

do lesbians really catch feelings that fast though?

i learned so much about billie in five days.

she hated the color blue but she has dyed her hair blue about twice. like a light shade of blue and than a more vibrant blue. she's vegan and the thought of people killing animals and eating them just made her sick to her stomach and she told me she has a dog named pepper. she has an older brother named finneas who's into music who she lives with and she told me she didn't live with her parents because they didn't approve of her tattoos, piercings and her outfit choices and that they gave birth to a girl for a reason. she also told me she started getting tattoos at 16 and couldn't stop and then got her nose pierced at 17. also learned that she's turning 18 on december 18th and she told me she doesn't know what college she wants to go to.

i listened to her carefully. she would tell me more serious things over the phone then on text and i would just listen to her talk. she had a calm and smooth voice and sometimes she would think i'm sleeping by how quiet i would be, but honestly i'm really just a good listener.

funniest story she told me was about her first kiss. i think i laughed for ten minutes and she just looked at me with a straight face.

i told her some things about me but i never went in depth with the deep things because honestly, there was nothing really deep about me but one thing that i didn't want anybody to know but my moms, kylie and juliana and i knew billie but i barely knew her to the extent where i could trust her with this information.

she respected it. just like i respected her when she didn't tell me certain things.

we connected deeply on another level and when we had our talks, i couldn't help but feel warmth in my heart whenever i heard her laugh or seen her smile on the screen.

i didn't know what the feeling was, but i knew i didn't want it.

billie was completely different around kylie, juliana and i. she claimed us as her only real friends and we accepted it. she was more free with us, but between us three, she told me she was more herself around me and i honestly felt like i was betraying kylie because billie was her best friend and not mine.

but billie to other people, she was intimidating. she just had an 'i don't give a fuck' type of energy and people was scared of her of course because she had such power which was crazy, honestly.

i would notice that her eyes got lighter when she was happy, and got a little darker when she just normal but when she was mad, like the day those guys tried hitting on me, i noticed her eyes got black.