•29•

| |

| |

k a y l a n i

it's halloween.

my moms were throwing a huge halloween party. family and friends. i hope no celebrity, because i would pass out. genuinely. i'm still the shy kaylani from a year ago.

billie and i make a year in three months which is so exciting for me. this is the girl i'm going to spend the rest of my life with and i put money on it.

for halloween costumes, my mom went as velma and my mother went as daphne. they were going to do a couples costume, but they looked damn good as velma and daphne. juliana and kyree dressed up as bonnie and clyde. she wore a black skirt with a slit on the side, a light brown shirt with like a bandana around her neck, a short blonde wig with a black hat and some like 80's high heel shoes, and kyree wore a black suit with a black hat and they both had fake toy guns. kylie and jayden dressed up as characters from grease. kylie dressed up as sandy and wore some red heels with her black outfit and had a fake cigarette and she wore a blonde curly wig and jayden dressed up as danny. finneas and claudia went as chuck and blair from gossip girl and finneas didn't want to dress up, but you can't come to my mom's halloween party and not dress up.

and then billie and i went as harley quinn and the joker, and yeah we looked fucking good together. the tattoos on billie's arm just made her outfit pop out more.

"so who's going?" juliana asked as we all began decorating the house for the party.

billie picked her and i's outfit and of course she would want to see me in short shorts and a crop top. i'm not uncomfortable, if i was, i would've told her..but jesus.

billie is a lil horny freaky fuck. tiktok 101.

"stop pulling your shorts down. it's supposed to be that short," kylie scoffed at me, hitting my hand softly and i pouted at. "do you wanna change into something else?"

"no," i replied, shaking my head. "i gotta get used to it,"

"you look beautiful," billie whispered to me, placing a kiss on my temple and i smiled.

"do y'all wanna see the list?" my mom asked us and we nodded. she pulled out the list from her phone. "these are celebrities. as y'all know, i'm a model and i have many celebrity acquaintances. if y'all don't want anybody to come that you're scared you're going to make a fool out of yourself...let me know,"

"ariana grande better not be coming and i mean that in the nicest way possible," i responded. "i grabbed her hand that one time but i doubt she knew who i was. i was like thirteen. and i would freak out about her album and continuously talk about her songs my hair, 34+35 and pov,"