•17•

a light smut scene

| |

k a y l a n i

today was billie's prom day.

when we went to get our prom dresses, billie and i decided to wear white. her knuckles were pretty much okay, i remembered to wash the hell outta my coochie just in case cus she didn't fuck me with bloody knuckles even though her knuckles weren't IN me.

my dress was also gucci, just like her suit was gucci. and i surprised her by dying my hair black and so i wasn't a blondie anymore and she loved it so much she decided to have sex with me AGAIN right after i showed her.

i love her. i'm in love with her and i'm so different around her. i used to be such a shy girl, but man i'm too deep with this girl, i'm literally so in love with her.

jayden and kylie were wearing pink. well, the only thing pink about his suit was the pink flower. he was wearing a black and white suit. kyree and juliana were wearing blue. and the only thing blue on him was the blue flower.

the whole day consisted of shopping for more things. high heels, jewelry, makeup items. kylie was going to do juliana and i's makeup and then juliana was going to do kylie's makeup. for my hair, i was going to wear black extensions, i'm depending on wether to grow my hair out, or grow it out and then cut it again. kylie was going with her hair out and curly, and juliana was going to do a side part and my mom had people to do those for us.

since this is juliana and i's junior prom, we weren't going all out. kylie of course went all out because this was her last prom and billie went all out with her gucci suit. it was so goddamn beautiful on her.

"you think we're gonna be the baddest bitches there?" kylie asked as we walked in the house with extra bags.

my moms hair people were already here with everything. prom started at 8 and it was now 4. today, we didn't have to school if we didn't want to, so we chose not to and instead had a productive day all day and everybody was getting ready here. the girls in my room and the boys in kylie's room. billie was going to get dressed in the bathroom, but she wanted to be with the boys, because she was wearing a suit.

"this is my daughters kaylani and kylie and my niece juliana. billie, kaylani's girlfriend, kyree, juliana's boyfriend and jayden, kylie's boyfriend," my mom introduced us to her people.

they all said their hi's and we told them that we were going to take a quick shower and then one of us were going to come down here and tell them when we were ready.

instead of waiting for one person to take a shower and waste water, we all decided to take a shower with our significant others. billie and i in my bathroom, kylie and jayden in hers and then juliana and kyree in one of the guest bedrooms that's literally now juliana's room since she decorated it like her room whenever she would come over, so she wouldn't have to sleep with kylie anymore, since jayden was over here all the time after school, and juliana was over here with kyree 24/7.