•16•

smut warning

| |

b i l l i e

"what?" i asked her, my eyes widened in surprise. i put her down and backed away from her a little...i didn't except his.

"i want you to take my virginity," she responded, blushing. "i trust you, and..and i know this'll sound bad, but i promise it's not. but, i want to get rid of nathaniel from me. you're somebody who's treated me amazing and i think you deserve a present for protecting me,"

"yeah?" i asked her and she nodded. "what's that?"

"me," she whispered. "your present is me billie,"

we looked deeply into each other eyes and she stood on her tippy toes, wrapping her arms around my neck and pulling me down to smash our lips together.

she pushed herself off the wall, pushed me on the bed and got on top of me, reattaching our lips together. i tried placing my hands around her waist, but she grabbed them, lifted them above my head and intertwined our fingers together.

"are you sure about this?" i asked her as she began making kisses on my neck softly. "i want you to be sure. and plus, i'm super angry still. i have to go punch some shit,"

"no, you're knuckles," she replied. "oh my god, your knuckles. does it hurt? i feel so stupid,"

she tried getting off of me but i held her waist and made sure she stayed on top of me and she looked at me with her big pouty brown eyes. i'm glad she stopped wearing contacts, i love her brown eyes.

"baby it doesn't hurt," i whispered. "i just want to know if you're sure,"

"i'm sure,"

i flipped us over and she laid her head on her pillow. she's such a pillow princess and she looks so good as one. i smiled at her and pressed our lips together. our lips moved slowly together. i felt her hands crawl around my neck and she tugged at my back hairs which made me moan softly, she knows i like when she does that. it's my weakness.

i opened her legs and laid between them. her legs wrapped around my waist, pressing us closer together. i grabbed her thighs and began massaging it softly as we kept kissing and i felt her shudder underneath me.

i stopped kissing her and began planting kisses on her neck. i heard her let out a soft sigh and she began scratching my back softly. i went back up and reattached our lips together, my hands now at the end of her shirt. i went up her shirt, my fingers grazing her soft skin.