BONUS : kaylani and billie record songs

| |

| |

b i l l i e

august 20th, 2031

"i wrote a song and i want you to record it with me," i told my wife out of nowhere.

she looked up from her phone and furrowed her eyebrows in confusion. i went and sat next to her, placing a kiss on her knee.

"you can sing. you sing amazingly. and i wrote this song and when i was singing it, i could hear your voice on some parts," i explained to her. "and i really want us to sing this song together. i want to record it, with you right next to me and i want us to do this together. so like when i drop another album, and i add this song to the album, we can sing it together on tour,"

and i knew she was hesitating. i mean, she's a lawyer but along with her being a lawyer, she's a model. can't she be a lawyer, model and a singer?

"please," i pouted. "at least let's like go over the song together and we can sing it together without recording it and then you can tell me if you want to go ahead and actually record it,"

"okay," she finally responded with a nod. "ryleigh and august are with my moms,"

"okay baby. c'mon. let me send a quick text to finneas,"

she got up and i smiled at her. i've always wanted to do a song with her, and when she finds out it's more than one song i want to do with her, i don't know how she'll react.

just imagine doing songs with her on my next tour and just seeing her sing and doing photo shoots with me for covers. i know she's always wanted to be a lawyer, but kaylani just looks like a supermodel, actress, singer. everything.

we got into the car and we drove to the studio and i made sure to hold her hands through the whole drive. one song, she's gonna love to sing with me, but there's one that's very personal to me and i really want her to sing it with me, along with finneas of course.

we pulled up to the studio and of course there were paparazzi outside. kaylani knew how to deal with it, so she stood behind me, gripping my hand tightly as i went through the paparazzi and waved at them, not wanting to be disrespectful.

we were safe and sound in the studio and finneas was already here along with the others who i needed for this song to be perfect.

"okay, promise me you won't be mad," i told her and she furrowed her eyebrows and looked at me and i could hear finneas chuckling behind me. "there's two songs i want you to sing with me,"