•12•

| |

| |

k a y l a n i

one more day until 2020.

new york has been amazing so far. the snow, the people i've seen. i've made friends every time i came to new york, but we only talked whenever i was in new york, not when i was back in la.

i made two really close friends here in new york. they were dating and they're so cute. they're both girls. they've been dating since their freshman year of highschool and now they were on their way to college, together.

my moms like them, and so does kylie, so of course they were going to come to see us when my moms threw their new years party. but this will be the first time juliana and her parents would meet them.

my mom, aaliyah was really known in new york. new york loves her. her pictures has been in times square before, they respect my mother, lisa as a doctor. everybody loves my moms and i don't blame them.

all i've been thinking was about billie. we've been texting and all i can think about is our kiss and how i really told her i had feelings for her.

i was planning on telling kylie and juliana today. i already told my moms what i did and they were really
proud of me. only thing i didn't tell them was that i told her about the nathaniel thing, but without his name.

i didn't know how kylie and juliana were going to act, but if they wanna argue, i got time today.

we were all in the condo that we stayed at near times square. the whole apartment color was white and the decorations were beautiful. we only came here about once a year, maybe twice if we feel like it, so it was always neat. my moms had people who decorated the whole apartment for christmas and they did it amazing. the big green tree with the ornaments, the lights around the whole apartment, the living room, bathroom and kitchen decorations. i love it so much. but, i love modern things too. i got used to seeing big houses and apartments, because that's all my moms liked.

"what time is everybody coming?" kylie asked my moms.

"around 9:30. nobody really has work tomorrow, so we're going to party until we drop," my mom, aaliyah replied.

"are there celebrities coming?" juliana asked, smiling.

"of course," my mother, lisa replied.

"yay!" juliana shrieked as she pulled kylie into a hug and they both laughed.

"daniel and jadelis, wanna come with lisa and i to go shopping for the party?" my mom asked juliana's parents and they nodded. "alright, c'mon. guys, there's food in the fridge, if you don't want that, y'all can always order food. be safe and call us if anything,"