•9•

| |

| |

k a y l a n i

today was thanksgiving day.

i didn't know what was happening today. i've been speaking here and there to my parents and kylie, but i don't know if i can sit at a table with them and speak full sentences. i haven't spoken full sentences since i told billie off in the bathroom.

billie.

i wonder how she's doing. i wanna know if she's okay. but it's not my place, i told her off and she hasn't spoken to me ever since and i don't blame her. i fuck up everything good in my life and that's why nobody really likes me.

before i even could turn around to see the sun blaring through my room, somebody came in my room and when i turned around, there was juliana.

and i couldn't even talk, because as soon as my mouth opened, she ran and jumped on me, holding my hands above my head and sat on top of my waist and looked at me directly in the eyes.

"you're gonna get the fuck up, take a shower, get dressed and we're gonna go to my house. my mom and dad aren't going to be there because they're going to my aunts house. we're gonna order some food or i'm gonna cook you something and we're going to talk!" she yelled at me. "i miss you. i miss speaking to you. i miss making you smile and laugh. you're my bestfriend and i know the shit you've been through and i'm not gonna make you be stuck in the dark, i'm gonna pull you out of it. i love you and i'm here for you, get that ass up,"

i looked at her as she gave me a stern look and i pouted and shook my head slightly. she groaned and in about ten seconds, she pulled the blanket off of me, and began carrying me to the bathroom. i didn't even fight it, honestly.

"can i take your clothes off?" she asked me hesitantly.

"you don't have to ask," i whispered, my voice cracking a little bit and she smiled at my voice and nodded her head.

she began removing my tank top and i was already bare because i didn't sleep with a bra, it was uncomfortable. juliana already saw me naked multiple of times, so i wasn't shy around her. she began removing my pajama shorts i sleep with. she took a pause for a while and then i felt her brush my inner thigh softly and i jumped.

"please tell me you didn't.." her voice soft, looking at me with pleading eyes.

"no," i responded with a shake of my head. "they're like a month old..you already know about these,"

she bit her bottom lip and began blinking rapidly and i know she did this so she wouldn't cry. i hated when she cried, because she was such a goofy person and always laughed and smiled and always protected the ones she loved.