•4•

||

||

k a y l a n i

lunch came around so quickly and i was happy because i missed seeing juliana's face. i literally ran out of the school and there i saw juliana waiting at her car.

"wendys to–"

"–billie tried to kiss me that's why i had a panic attack,"

juliana looked at me with wide eyes when i cut her off and told her the real reason about my panic attack since billie told kylie so i just though it was only fair.

we got into the car in silence and she just looked at me.

"i knew it wasn't about the dark," she spoke up and i nodded my head. "did she touch you in a way that triggered you?"

"it reminds me of him," i told her and she looked at me with a sly smile. "i guess she told kylie the real reason why i had a panic attack and kylie told her i was off limits but billie said she doesn't care .. and i told her i can't like anybody y'know? like i can't and don't want to. and surprisingly she respected it,"

"why is it a surprise? billie seems like a nice person," juliana said to me.

"she's just so intimidating. her tattoos, the way she dresses, her jewelry .. " i reminded her and she just shrugged. "can we just go to chipotle?"

she nodded her head and she began driving the ten minute drive to chipotle. around our school, we had a mall close to us and around the mall was different food places and instead of it being in the mall, it was on the outside and it was really cool, especially during the summer with fountains and the cute cherry blossoms and flowers that bloomed.

she told me to stay in the car while she goes get our order and i seen that there was a lot of people and she knew i hated big crowds.

i connected my phone to her bluetooth and began playing believe it by PARTYNEXTDOOR and rihanna and then i got a text from kylie.

imessage
" kylie 💖 "

where are you?

i furrowed my eyebrows and this confused me because she never really cared about where i went for lunch because she was always with her friends.

im w juli at
chipotle. why?

k i'm right around
the corner. i'm
coming

i made a confused face when i read her message and then a matte black dodge challenger parked next to me and the windows rolled down and i saw kylie in the passenger seat with billie in the drivers seat and the green haired girl couldn't keep her eyes off of me.