•15•

THE CHAPTER I'VE BEEN WAITING A MONTH TO FINALLY PUBLISH

| |

b i l l i e

kaylani and i have been dating for four months.

we celebrated with dinner. we try a new place every month and it's good so far, kaylani just eats the same thing in every place and she claims it tastes 'different'.

she's made me really happy. i literally go to her house everyday. the haunting memory of her telling me about her ex still makes me mad. i've taken my anger out in other ways though. i smoked, drank and been punching the fuck out of shit, but it doesn't help. i need to find out who he is and i wanna hurt him, so bad.

so, i tried getting it from kylie and juliana, and i made sure to be slick with it.

"so.." i spoke as i laid down on the couch in kylie's house. it was just kylie, juliana and i. kaylani had to go somewhere with her moms, so i was just waiting. "i've been wanting to find out who kaylani's been talking about,"

"yeah..no billie," juliana said with a shake of her head and i frown. "we all know what's gonna go down if you find him. you'll go to jail for attempted murder and that's how long in jail? and could we even bail you out?"

"right," kylie agreed. "even jayden wants to beat shit outta na- i mean..him,"

"his names starts with a 'n'?" i asked and i heard kylie swear to herself. "his name starts with n, he's tall, tattoos and piercings. thank you for another hint,"

"really kylie? what is wrong with you!" juliana groaned.

"wait!" i yelled. "jayden knows who he is, but i can't?"

"bil.." kylie started. "you are crazy. crazy as fuck when it comes to kaylani and everybody knows that. you're not you when you're angry. you black out. i don't want you to go to jail bil. so, yes he knows, you just can't know,"

"that's bullshit," i chuckled. "i need to protect kaylani. god knows what he's doing to other girls. you can't just let him roam fucking free,"

they stayed silent knowing i was right. i didn't lie though. he could be out here doing this to other girls. they need to stop listening to kaylani and out this son of a bitch.

"i'll find him on my own. his name starts with a n, tall, tattoos and piercings and he's probably a senior since he was a sophomore when kaylani was a freshman," i said, getting up and the two girls got up quickly, standing in front of the door. "bro, move. seriously,"