•6•

||

||

b i l l i e

kaylani's been off.

i know something's wrong with her. she usually texts me everyday and calls me almost every night, but i've been texting her and she either responds dry or she doesn't respond at all.

it hurt me seeing her cry on my chest and i wanted to ask her what's wrong, but i gave her the time and on saturday, i asked her what happened and she just brushed it off and said it wasn't her party scene but i know she was lying.

i wanted to ask her why kylie couldn't let her date but i know it wasn't my place, because if she wanted me to know, she would've told me.

fuck, i like her so much but i'd rather have her as a friend if anything.

i learned a lot about kaylani in those five days we were texting.

her full name was kaylani lynn mariah jackson, her birthday was august 16th. she loved the color blue and yellow, hated the color green because it reminded her of grass and she's allergic to grass. like is that a real thing? she said her and kylie were way closer when they were younger but when they got to high school, they found theirselves and what they liked and so they separated. she told me she loved j cole, nicki minaj, ariana grande and the weeknd. her blue eyes aren't really hers, she wears contacts because she hates her brown eyes and she also hated the color brown. she told me she lost her concert virginity to one direction and the recent concert she went to was ariana grande's and she told me ariana touched her hand and she cried the whole concert and lost her voice for about three days.

she was just something different. you can say you like somebody because they're different because you can't actually find a valid reason to like them, but when i say kaylani is different, she's different. she's not like these other girls that i used to be attracted to. she's lost, she's been through some painful shit and even though kylie told me that kaylani is off limits, i still wanted to be there for her regardless.

but her ignoring me, and all the shit she said about her feeling comfortable around me was just a lie right?

i might sound really ignorant right now, but i just want to be here for her. because if you had somebody completely just break down on your lap and they just brush it off, i'm pretty sure you would act the same way.

kylie doesn't seem to know what's going on, neither does juliana because i haven't seen kaylani with them recently so i know something was wrong.

it was lunch time and i went outside to wait for kylie and i saw juliana standing against her car and i didn't see kaylani with her.