•22•

| |

| |

b i l l i e

maggie and patrick is literally in my face.

i clenched and unclenched my jaw as i saw the two people i hated the most, standing right in front of me. literally. i was so happy to come home for the weekend and spend some quality time with finneas and claudia. and then they showed up.

"what the fuck are they doing here?" i asked finneas as i stared into patrick's soul.

"i don't know bil. we thought it was you. i opened the door and they just came in..they wanted to wait until you were here," finneas responded.

"nah i'm leaving," i chuckled and when i turned to leave, patrick grabbed my arm.

"no," he told me.

i placed my things on the floor, took my arms out his grasp and pushed him back with force and he tripped back, but maggie caught him. claudia got up from the couch along with finneas and came in the middle of us.

"bil," she whispered to me as i just stared at the man who ruined my fucking childhood. "we're going to sit down and have a talk. no yelling, no fighting. we are going to be adults and talk. understood?"

i brushed her hand off mine and i took a seat and everybody else took a seat. my back rested against the couch as my right left bounced up and down.

"why are y'all here?" finneas asked them.

"we got a call," maggie began. "from antoine sinclair. that billie went to court for beating up his son for no reason and could've almost got sued thousands of dollars for the damage,"

"for no reason?" i questioned, trying to keep my cool. "he sexually assaulted my girlfriend. called my girl bestfriend a whore and i beat his ass for no reason. great,"

"c'mon," patrick scoffed. "he didn't sexually assault anybody. that's his girlfriend. she can't say no,"

i clenched my jaw and unclenched it. i leaned forward and rested my elbows on my legs and looked at patrick with dark eyes. my focus was on him. he was my target, he was who i wanted.

"you sick son of a bitch," i growled.

"bil," claudia warned me.

"let her," finneas told her. "let her,"

"excuse me?"