epilogue part 2

| |

| |

k a y l a n i

i was getting married today.

today marked billie and i's five year anniversary. i know we broke up for four years, but none of us did anything with anybody else and we still had so much love for each other.

i was nervous, but nervous in a good way. kylie gave birth to her babygirl november 21st and she's the cutest little thing ever. jayden proposed to her on christmas and i've never seen kylie so happy. the god mother of her child was billie of course and the god father was kyree. kylie and kyree were like brother and sisters, they were funny together and they were like each other, but different genders.

juliana and kyree wanted to take it slow, so they said no kids or marriage any time soon, but they were proud of billie and i, along with kylie and jayden.

after she proposed, i decided to stay in los angeles for good and i moved in with billie. she said when we expand our family, which we will..she wants to get a bigger house, and she's gonna leave the highland park house for our children in the future and i agreed with her.

we went back to connecticut, her and i. i showed her places. i took her to boston, i took her around copley and back bay, showed her where the boston marathon bombing happened. we had so so much fun and then we came back to los angeles and i moved in with her and i began attending another law school in los angeles and they were honestly better than the one in connecticut.

after that, we started wedding planning. she told me i do the wedding planning and all she will do is show up in her suit to be there and marry me. i didn't want to, but she told me this is my first and LAST wedding, and when i told my moms, they went all out.

i cried when billie told me she wanted to get marry in a church. she went from thinking that god doesn't love her, so she reciprocated the same feeling, but then as she grew up more, she learned that god loves all his people and that made me the happiest person.

i choose the church and then i also had to choose the flowers for it and so i went with white roses and yellow roses and they went so beautiful together.

and then the hall that i chose for after was so beautiful, it was big. the decorations were so perfect for it. the color coordination, the flowers, just everything about it.

my best woman was juliana and then for billie, hers was finneas. the bridesmaids were claudia, my mother lisa and kylie. the groomsmen were kyree, jayden and my mom aaliyah, since she wanted to wear a suit just like the boys.

and now here i was, fitting into my dress for the wedding. i was nervous, really nervous. the fact that my angel was waiting on the other side for me, just made me feel so many butterflies inside. i didn't know if her and i were actually going to get married like she said, but billie is known to stick to her word.