•7•

||

||

b i l l i e

thanksgiving break.

it's been a week since kaylani told me to keep my distance from her and i didn't fight it, i just let it be because i can see she was going through something that she didn't want to tell me and that's perfectly fine, but i still want to be there for her, but she doesn't want me to be there for her and i have to respect that.

i hated thanksgiving only because it was just finneas, his girlfriend claudia and i. i liked claudia of course but thanksgiving just been boring ever since my parents left. my mom was usually the one to cook the food while my dad cleaned the whole house and finneas and i just stayed outside until everything was ready.

fuck them though. they didn't like the fact that i was lesbian and they didn't like when i colored my hair, didn't like when i got my nose pierced and definitely freaked out when i got my tattoos.

one year since they left finneas and i by ourselves and we've been doing great now that claudia is officially living with us.

"claudia can cook," finneas told me when i asked him what were we gonna eat for thanksgiving.

"yeah?" i questioned and he nodded his head and i just shrugged. "wish mom still here making food. can't believe she really had the fucking nerve to leave,"

i just chuckled and ran my fingers through my hair and finneas looked at me with a sad look.

"honestly dude," i said, getting up from the couch. "you and claudia can spend this day together. i'll just go over kylie's house,"

"bil," he sighed. "we want to spend this thanksgiving with you,"

"it's fine, honestly," i told him. "i'm just going to head to kylie's. i'll tell her,"

i didn't even let him respond and i walked to my room, shut the door and i jumped on my bed, back against the bed. i took out my phone from my pocket and i went to kylie's contact name and i texted her.

imessage
" kylie jackson "

kylz. can i go
over your crib for
thanksgiving? ion feel
like staying in the fucking
house.

of course !
you're always welcomed
and my moms would
love to have you here.
especially my mother.
she wants you to taste
her baked mac and cheese
bc everybody says she
has the best !!