0

Loading

Loading...
█▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒

In which a ex surfer from all the way from California, from the States, is joined in a rocky adventure with new friends. After failing a big meet and championship in Malibu, California due to a accident, she gave up on surfing a few weeks after.

She's always dreamed to be a pro surfer someday but after a big wipe out she had that injured her leg, it has crushed her dreams of getting more recognition from other famous surfers and scouts. The girl really tends to over think and doubt herself, she never really had the chance to enjoy surfing, just focused on being number 1.

She was only 13 when she moved to Japan with her aunt Mariella, but everyone calls her Mary. Mary had took custody of her niece, since she wanted her to be meet the rest of her family in Japan and get more close to their culture. Moving to Japan was a bit of a culture shock since she's been used to mainly living in a Hispanic household most of her life well after her parents passed away. Her aunt is actually Japanese like her dad.

She transferred half of the first semester in Japan for her third year in which she met Reki Kyan, who soon became one of her best friends. Her aunts on and off boyfriend, who she calls uncle, is her boss in her part time job from his skateboard shop. In which, Reki works at as well.

She may be or was a good surfer, but she's really bad at skateboarding, the only things she got the hang of doing here in Japan was roller skating . The only thing the girl new what to do was balancing herself on a skateboard. But currently roller skating is something she really likes, her roller skates that she has, Reki had bought them for her last year on her birthday when they were first years.

Now entering a new school year, her life such as Reki's will change drastically as the pair will meet new people, gain new friendships, gain enemies, go through hardships, new advantage, overcoming fear and maybe even romance, if there's any time for that. It's now time for the new chapter to begin for Y/N L/N.

██████████████]99%

[Ready to jump in a new world?]
Yes
No

*•*•*•*•*•*•
Hello welcome readers!

This is a reader fic I feel like it might be a little OC character for me, since I'm not used to writing reader fics and this is my first timeee ( T⌓T). It's a a slow burn romance , but trust me it's worth it! Also just wanted to let you all know that, 'Y/n' is mixed here Hispanic/Japanese & your ethnicity!

This fic is officially a poly ship between Reki x Reader x Langa! (3/20/21)

Sorry if the beginning of the story is cringe lmao, and yes I do use some Barbie in The Mermaid Tale references 😂

I don't own Sk8 The Infinity, all original characters and plots are obviously credited to the creators themselves <3

Stay tuned everyone :))