7

Y/n POV

It was a warm sunny week day

It was a warm sunny week day. It's only been a day since the event that happened last night when Langa and I went up against Shadow. Last nights race went surprisingly well. At the moment , Reki, Langa and I hung out somewhere near our school as the two boys sat on the long wide stairs, discussing about last night events, again.

The three of us just came out from after school and stole wore our uniforms. I had took of the burgundy cardigan uniform since it was getting a little to warm for my comfort.

"I've never seen skating like that! How did you two do that thing in the end? Was it a snowboarding trick? A surfing trick too?" Reki exclaimed in excitement as I roller-skated on the sandy floor; while a soft breeze made my skirt flow more.

I had noticed Langa was putting ducktape on his shoes and the board like he did yesterday. The reason we were out here in this sunny afternoon was to try to skateboard again.

"Yes" Langa and I say making me slow down my speed as we both looked at each other at the same time making me feel all bubbly.

"Backside Rodeo" Langa said as he pulled out more ducktape

"I kind of used a mixture of the carve 360 and bottom turn" I said as I halted my skates to carefully sit down on the stairs to take them off already.

"Wow, leave it the people who came back from America" Reki said with a wide grin as he poked Langa's cheek which made me chuckle seeing Langa with a deadpan look on his face.

"I'm from Canada, Y/n is from America not me" Langa reminded.

(A/n: lmao pls I forgot to edit what Langa said because Canada and America are literally on the same continent but I've been following the sub version so it says that😭🤚🏼)

"That so? Well, details don't really matter" Reki said with a chucle as he pat Langas back as the blue-haired teen frowned. "Okay now let me see how you both can skate"

"You don't have to tell me" Langa said abrupply as he stood up confidently.

"I guess I'll give it a try again" I mumbled as Reki handed me his yellow skateboard. He agreed to let me borrow it since I don't have one and Langa is using the old one.

I just finished tying my shoe laces as the boys waited for me. As soon as that was done, we made our way towards a long wide pathway so we could have the chance to skate. I was pretty much freaking out inside since I'm still not sure if I'll be able to do the things I did yesterday.

"Are you guys ready?" Reki tells us as I glance back at him and gave him a smile which he gladly returned.

"Let's go!" Langa says as I then began moving my feet but wobbled a bit on the board. I noticed Langa wasnt beside or ahead of me, making me glance back. "Push me! Y/n don't stop, I'll catch up!"