20

Y/n

Once the light turned green, Langa and I stayed still with Adam in between us

Once the light turned green, Langa and I stayed still with Adam in between us. We both talked about this before. We had a feeling and knew Adam would do that same as he did with Reki, so we would wait. Cherry and Joe did confirm about this thing Adam would do at every start of a race.

I glanced at Adam who took out his cigarette pack and took one out. Yup, he's doing the same thing, taking a smoke so unbothered like he knew how this would end. But things will be difficult this time!

"Hey, look at those two rookies," Someone says loudly making Adam turn his head towards Langa then at me.

"What are the rookies doing?"Another says as more comments and questions went on in the crowd about Langa and I.

"Pardon my rudeness, Snow and Little Sirenita, now let's begin" Adam said blowing out a puff of smoke before then getting ready this time. I glanced at Langa and gave him a curt nod before looking forward and getting ready.

And soon the light turned green again. Adam ran first quickly before then jumping on his board, and was in front of us. Langa and I skated shortly behind the Matador of Love.

"There can't be a real love in a long-distance relationship" We hear Adam say

"There is one weakness in the Love Hug, he can only use that trick on a straightaway " I remember Cherry say.

We had to keep some distance, we managed to take a turn past Adam as we both did Miya's move at a  turn from the track.

"Here here! Right in my heart" Adam exclaimed behind us. The hell is he on about?

"Y/n! You know what to do! Don't look back" Langa yelled to me and I gruffly nodded . We both knew Adam would go to Langa first, it was pretty obvious since he was captivated with him first...or so I thought.

While I was focusing on ahead, the Matador of Love grabbed a hold of Langa's waist and held one of his hands upwards like a dancing motion. He also stepped on Langa's board, bringing their boards together.

"Langa, dance with me!" I hear Adam yell out. Don't look back, Y/n, cause once you do, your instinct would be to help out Langa.

I swiftly made some smooth turns letting the harsh air brush past my body. I could hear my own heart beat drumming as adrenaline pumped into my blood and felt uneasy at the same time.

"Lovely! Lovely! Lovely!" I hear Adam's voice yell far too close for my liking until suddenly I see Adam and Langa skate right past me spinning around making my eyes widened.

Shit. Think, think, Y/n. I looked around and saw that there were now curved ramps on the track the more closer we reached towards the abandoned mine. I smiled in determination already knowing what moves to us in order to catch up the the two males who were a few feet in front of me.