36

Y/n POV

It was not to long for the the day of the upcoming race between Langa and Adam

It was not to long for the the day of the upcoming race between Langa and Adam. And finding out Mr. Snake dude or should I say Tadashi Kikuchi, is my actual biological father. The older man had came up to me after the race and did confess that, I even received a freaking birth certificate the next day from him and other He even came to my home, while my aunt and uncle were home. His posture seemed so stiff as usual like a robot, I remember hesitantly opening the door for him to go in.

Well before that...I may have slammed the door in front of his face since he appeared out of nowhere and was lowkey afraid to see Adam somehow show up behind him or something. But no he came alone. Of course I didn't suddenly accept him with open arms just from the information he told me and my family. My aunt was also surprised at this, she was also in the shadows of this.

Apparently he told us that Adam, Ainosuke Shindo , was the cause of breaking up their relationship, with my mom. And my mom had moved here to Japan from El Salvador for a few years. She would travel here with her family for business. She was part of the trio with Adam and Tadashi. He showed me photographs of younger her and them. My mom was older than Adam but younger than Tadashi. She was their childhood friend, mainly Tadashi's but also Adam. She would always come by with her parents, my grandparents during the summer.

He didn't really went too deep about Adam, but he has mentioned that he became quite attached to my mom. He had fallen for her when she was already head over heels for Tadashi. I didn't know my mom used to skate, Tadashi had taught her when they were kids and then introduced Adam into skating. But when some incident happened to Adam that made his father get involved, he grew a strong hatred to Tadashi and became more obsessive with my mother.

Adam used to call my mom, his 'Lily', since the first time they met, she was in their big pool swimming and a few Lily flowers blew away, falling into the pool. And a white Lily landed on her head. Young Adam had crouched down, near the edge of the pool as my mom had rose above the surface when that Lily flower landed on her.

But as I mentioned before about some incident that happened, he became more colder to Tadashi and strongly obsessive over my mom, calling her, his Lilith. When he changed, my mom didn't like the way he's been acting, so she confronted him about it and that if he didn't come true to his feelings and stop being so weird, she wasn't going to skate with him anymore and put some distance between them. My mom was loosing her passion for skating as she was introduced to something even greater for her, surfing. Her friend from the U.S was teaching her how to surf. He was beyond mad about that, but he got worse when finding out that she and Tadashi were in a secret relationship.

Since he made Tadashi his personal 'dog', he forced him to end their relationship, and my mom knew it wasn't Tadashi's doing, it was Adam. Adam also exposed to their parents, my grandparents of the supposed scandal between them, especially of my moms pregnancy. It was taboo for them to have a baby at such a young age.