Visiting Cherry at the Hospital

Y/n POV

"Y/n...I've...always been in love with you..but when I feel better again, maybe we can talk again and continue this" He whispered with a sad smile as he leaned again to kiss my forehead as I was lost at words. He took a step back as he pulled over his hoodie again. "I have to go now, see you, Y/n.."

"Y/n?" I hear my name being called making me snap out of my thoughts. "I've been calling your name a few times already"

I slowly blink a bit as I was brought back to reality. I was looking down at my lap as I was holding my spicy chicken sandwich and placed it down on the box.

"Ah sorry, I got distracted," I said sheepishly making the older male sigh, with a very small smile as he shook his head at me.

I was currently at the hospital, sitting on the left side of the pretty older male who had a bandage around his head. His golden eyes looked down at me with a soft stoic look on his fairly pale face. His long pink hair, loosely tied over his left shoulder as his right arm was had a sling to hold his broken arm in place.

"Yeah I can tell, you still look very tired even though I thought food would help make you, like to your usual self again," He tells me, looking down at me as he took a small bite of his burger carefully as the slightest movement of his body still aches, with his free hand. I had offered to help him but he reassured me that he could do it.

"Heh, I thought so too...well I'm surprised you wanted me to get you something from Toms, normally fast food isn't your forte," I tell him as he looks at me. "A lot of things happened yesterday, but most of all hearing and seeing you hurt, t-the things he can do to anyone like that is just sick"

I looked at him again and noticed him glance down at my lips as he hummed. He picked up a napkin and slightly leaned over to me, placing the napkin on the corner of my lip, lightly dabbing and wiping it. I sat, amused, at his sudden action as he seemed unbothered.

"And yes, fast food isn't to my liking but it's better than this hospital food but please don't tell that ugly gorilla that I ate some fast food, he'll annoy me about it," He tells me as I felt a little bashful at the action but still gave him a quiet thanks. " Fast food isn't to my liking but it's better than this hospital food but please don't tell that ugly gorilla that I ate some fast food, he'll annoy me about it. And Y/n, you don't have to worry about me, I'm fine, I'm still alive and breathing and that's all that matters"

"Yeah I see your point...hey by the way, do you know why Adam calls me Lilith?" I asked him as I set my food, on the nightstand. Kaoru's eyes widened a bit at the question but gave a look of thought.

"Lilith...I've heard the name a few times as well as Lily from him. When I was younger as a teen like you, I remember him mentioning this girl who's a few years older than him. Personally, I've never really got the chance to meet or see her since Adam has a way of keeping things he wants to himself. Neither Joe has encountered her, even if we were to ask him about her he would be all sweet-talking about her but then would get bitter as to why we were asking about her. All I knew was that she was a good partner for him but when he completely changed into who he is now, he never brought up Lilith again, last I heard about him saying was that she chose to do something else that he did not like at all" He explains to me as I hummed in understanding.

I really want to know about this Lilith name-calling, but I guess the only way I'll get a real answer would be by talking to that blue-haired weirdo but no way in hell do I want to.

"That weirdo has a lot of secrets" I mumbled as I placed my arms on the bed and laid my head down on the long sleeve of my arms. In the mean time Kaoru and I continued to talk as he mentioned about his past, I was surprised to know he used to have a lip and ear piercings. He pointed it out when he saw my ear piercings just a few moments ago.