11

Y/n

Reki, Langa and I were currently on our break from work in the work shop while my uncle went off to pick up some supplies and packages for the store

Reki, Langa and I were currently on our break from work in the work shop while my uncle went off to pick up some supplies and packages for the store. I fumbled onto the ends of my pink work uniform shirt for Dope Sketch shop. I was already dressed under my casual clothes, wearing a black tee shirt and some light blue jeans and my black converse. I'm glad that Langa is working with us again since my uncles boss let him again.

I was held onto Reki's arm which had took me off guard as I was previously leaning on the crafting table. My best friend was fixing and modifying Langas board, mainly the straps of the board.

After he finished that, the red head got on top of the crafting table and sat behind me, his legs were on my sides as I felt myself be pulled back in a comfortable manner. My heart racing faster than ever at the sudden interaction.

"R-Reki" I muttered out sheepishly as he held his arms around my neck as I leaned onto him comfortably. I tilted my head up to look at him who looked down at me with a sweet smile, ahh cue the blushing.

Langa looked at this interaction with a tad twinge of annoyance. That should be me holding her :(.

"So what do you think?" Reki asked the blue haired teen who snapped out of what he had felt. "I went with the toe clips so that you can switch stances"

"Reki, this is great!" Langa said in his usual quiet tone but a look of gratitude was shown on his face that made me scream in my mind at his way of showing his happy side. Wahh he's so cute, I can practically see sparkles raiding off of him!

"Call me 'Mechanic Star Reki'" Reki said with a proud smile making me chuckle at the cheesy name.

"This is far better than the other day!" Langa said in honesty as he got on his board and moved with ease.

"Yeah, and you'll be able to move more with it. The staps that you had before were kind of preventing you from doing different kinds of moves while skating" I say as I raises my hands to hold on Reki's arms.

"Yeah and finding out the flaws on my board, Reki can help improve it" Langa pointed out as he got off his board.

"But this alone won't do, do you think you can win against Chinen with this board?" Reki said to Langa as I felt the red heads weight lean more into my back and his chin rest on my head. "Y/n may have a chance, despite her having a longboard she seems to be doing well, but a little more practice on getting rid of the shaking will make her better, but I'm not sure if that board is good enough for you"

Just at that we see my uncle pass by who was carrying a box with his little fox on top of it.

"Hey uncle do you have a sec?!" I called out which made the older male stop to look at us.

"What is it?" He asked.

"Well we were wondering if we could get Langa another board  since the competition is up and-"Reki starts off being cut off by Oka.