31

Y/n POV

After the previous night events, I did not sleep a wink at all

After the previous night events, I did not sleep a wink at all. Cherry was severely hurt, Reki is still not good with himself, we have some space between us, and we kissed too, which is something so speechless and can't forget about it. The last race for the day consisted between Miya and Snake. Something that seemed oddly familiar from Snake, was his movements. He seemed way too well with skating and even seemed to dance like Adam. With Snake being incredibly fast and way too good, Miya had lost against Snake.

Now the next morning, a day after the race between Cherry and Adam, here I was having breakfast with my aunt and Oka. I'm not surprised if those two tie the knot soon. I wonder if Oka knows about how's Reki been acting these days, he hasn't commented to me or Langa about it.

"Hmm, what is up with you? You looked like you haven't slept at all last night" My aunt said as she began to eat a piece of her omelet.

"And you barely have eaten anything," Oka said in concern.

"It's nothing," I tell her plainly as I picked at my food. I barely even had time to put on some light makeup on my face but I haven't broken out yet in a few days so it's whatever.

I didn't even feel hungry that much anymore. I'm honestly nervous about going back to school. I really hope Cherry recovers soon, last night before Langa walked me home, I asked if we could stop by to see him for a bit. And when we saw him... The poor man was really bandaged up. And something I definitely could not forget was my first official kiss with Reki. I hate that we are on a small break between us but I'll just bear with it for now. Ahhh I really did enjoy that bitter-sweet kiss.

"Y/n? Why is your face all red? Are you getting sick?" My aunt asked making me break away from my thoughts as my eyes widened at her questions.

"A-ah! It's nothing! Um I'll get going now, don't want to be late to school!" I say quickly as I got up from my seat. "Thanks for the breakfast! Have a good day you two!"

And with that I grabbed my backpack from the couch and raced towards the door, putting on my school shoes, and left the home. I grabbed the skateboard that I had to go back inside my house since I almost forgot about it. I met up with Langa who seemed to meet me at the same spot we would meet...with Reki.

But we both knew that we couldn't wait for him to give him his own space. We tried to bring up the mood a bit, which was very comforting for the two of us. When we went to school, Reki hasn't shown up either with brought our moods down again. It felt way to lonely without him, it felt weird without having the complete trio.

The sadness we felt didn't end there. Once school had ended, we had gone to the skate shop, I kind of hoped to see Reki there...but things don't always go your way.

"Time off?" Langa whispered in confusion making me sigh softly.

"Yeah...he said he was gonna take a bit of time off" My uncle Oka said, turning to look over at us as he was restocking some boxes from the shop. "You two haven't heard from Reki?"