26

Y/n POV

My arms were wrapped firmly around Langa as we were on his scooter

My arms were wrapped firmly around Langa as we were on his scooter. He had picked me up from my home to go to 'S' with me. I sent Reki a few messages as he was also replying back, he still somewhat tried to still have communication with me. I'm just doing my best and still be there for him because I really do miss how he used to be.

"Did you hear Adam's arriving today?!" We hear someone say from the crowd as we drove past them.

"There's supposedly some big news, too!" Another says. Hmm wonder what the crazy man is up to this time..

Once Langa finally came to a stop as we spotted Miya skate right towards us, arriving at the same time as us. Many people were here as usual and was lively of course. I think everytime we come here, there's more people than ever and that makes me a little uneasy.

"Kitten! Langa!... Where's Reki?" Miya asked in confusion as he noticed Reki was not with us tonight.

I removed my arms off Langa's waist, proceeding to get off the scooter and grabbed my board from my backpack. I wore the same outfit as last time, a black turtleneck, small shorts and a long green jacket. I also wore the choker underneath the long sleeve, turtle neck as well.

"He's running an errand tonight so he isn't able to make it," I lie with a small smile.

"Ahh...that's unusual," Miya said with a small frown. Of course, it is. Reki is probably doubting himself as we speak.

Once we finished our small chit chat we all met up with Cherry, Joe and Shadow. We all skated at different paces and time. I was skating right beside Langa who seemed to be lost inside his mind, with an unreadable look. All of a sudden, he was skating faster than ever, faster than me. There was a gap between us he kept going, I got worried about how fast he was going that Cherry and Joe noticed that he was going at a dangerous speed.

Thankfully Joe caught up to him, which made Langa slow down. While in the midst of skating a white blinding light appeared from above us. It was a helicopter that belonged to Adam. The word 'LOVE' bolded in red was under the chopper as Adam made a dramatic entrance, landing many feet down with a parechute.

"Adam..." Langa whispered in awe as I kept a straight face at the many who was many feet away from us on his skateboard.

"I have brought all of you guys some exciting news! To determine who is the best out of all of us a tournament!" Adam declared as he tapped his shoes, making the crowd grow wild. The screens from 'S', turned on as it showed Adam.

"This is turning into something amazing!" A skater yells out.

"Of course Adam's going to win!" Another yells.

"I think Cherry will win!"

"If you're talking power, it's gonna be Joe!"

"But what about the two rookies? Snow and the Little Sirenita?!"