Chapter 17

A/N: Sage's house btw!

THREE WEEKS LATER

Harry was back on the road again. The day still replayed in my head all the time. The kiss we had, the date he planned, and everything. He was perfect and the feeling that I had, that warm mushy feeling kept growing when I was around him. He gave me butterflies, and it's not rational. He's a rockstar in a world famous band. I'm not a nobody, but I'm certainly not on his level. I don't even know if he was feeling similar to how I was. Yeah we kissed, but it doesn't mean we had the same feelings about me. We didn't really talk about it, due to that fact that when we do talk it's only for a short period of time because of the crazy schedule and time differences. We have become super close as...friends.

So that brings me to today. My mom, dad, sister and I in my new house unpacking. Lana was at her apartment which was only 10 minutes away from mine. We really lucked out with our whole situation. It was so good to see my family. I felt so distant with them lately so it was nice to be able to talk and be close again.

We were mainly set up now. It was just about finishing up the final touches and getting necessities. I was in a very safe neighborhood with everything pretty local. My house had tons of sunlight and pretty views. The house was perfect for me, although it was pretty big for just me.

"Well honey looks like you are almost fully moved in." My mom said as she walked over to sit down on my new couch. "It looks great. Perfectly you, and very cool." She's right. My house was colorful and pretty. It was so perfect for me.

I joined her on the couch and everyone sat down too. "Thank you guys so much for coming up and helping. I couldn't have done it without you guys." I said to them and everyone smiled.

"Don't be silly, of course we would want to help. I missed seeing my little girl too." Dad said and mom pulled me into a side hug.

"This is it. You are an adult living on your own. All grown up." Mom said and I laughed. She was always very emotional.

"Mom don't cry. You guys are only like an hour away. 45 minutes if I speed." I joked and everyone laughed too.  "But since I am home now, I want to come home and visit everyone soon. I miss my little Char." I said referring to my niece.

"She misses you so much. She never stops asking when auntie gg is coming home." Lily said and I smiled. Char calls me aunt gg because she couldn't say my full name. I hated it at first because it sounded like what you would call your grandmother, but she liked it.

"I'm gonna have to come steal her for a day. Lana would probably take her too." I said. Lana was practically a part of the family now. My whole family loved her and treated her like their blood.

"How is Lana?" Lily asked while I stood to grab four wine glasses and a bottle of white wine.

"She is great. She has a new internship for a fashion company that she starts next week. Single right now but I think there is something going on between her and Nia-" I stopped myself knowing that they know nothing about the whole 'We're friends(maybe more) with world famous rockstars'.

"Who?" Mom asked while taking a sip of wine. 

"Oh no one. Lily, are you staying tonight?" I asked and she nodded. I knew Josh, her husband, was watching Char tonight so she could come see me and help.

"Yeah if that's okay with you. I have to check out the guest room." She smiled and I laughed.

"Coffee tomorrow morning on the beach?" I asked knowing that was something I missed most. She nodded.

"How's Youtube and fashion going?" Mom asked.

"Youtube is going great. It's a really fun job, I love the creative freedom. I'm thinking about traveling this year and doing some sort of travel vlog series. But for fashion right now, I'm mainly just covering fashion trends and stuff like that on the channel now. I want to start looking at getting a line released with Lana." I told them to give them the run down.

"Honey that's great! Your line will be amazing." mom said. We continued to catch up and talk about everything before my parents checked the time and realized it was getting late.

"Alright you guys, we should get home before it gets too late. I don't want to sound old but my eyes get bad driving at night." Dad said and I laughed.

"Okay Jim." I teased him knowing he hates when I call him his real name. "But for real thank you guys so much for the help. I promise I will come home soon to see everyone." I hugged them both and so did Lily. "Goodnight drive safe. Lenna, watch him!" I joked while shutting the door and locking it.

"Okay bitch it's you and me now! Time to get wine drunk!" Lily cheered. God I missed her.

A bottle in, my phone rang and I answered without checking to see who it was. I heard laughter and voices muffled in the background.

"Hey love." I heard the familiar accent. I got up so I wasn't in the same room as Lily. I didn't want to have to get into a whole conversation about how I met Harry and why I didn't tell her sooner.

"Hey Mr. Famous," I laughed thinking of a new nickname. He did the same.

"New one now?" He asked, referring to the name and I said yes. "How do you like the new place?"

"It's great. I love it so much. It's perfect." I told him feeling slightly dizzy due to the alcohol that I just consumed.

"That's so great. Can I see it?" He asked and I sighed.

"No,no,no. I told you that you have to wait until you come visit me. You will have to wait two more weeks." I told him and he laughed.

"Okay, okay." I said down in a kitchen chair.

"How is everybody?" I asked my words, slurring a bit.

"Good, but Niall is being an arse and won't let us turn on the air because he's cold but, it's actually hot as hell." He began to talk.

"You're hot as hell." I said without thinking and quickly jolted up smacking myself in the face. I heard him laugh on the other end.

"Thank you, but are you drunk?" he asked, still laughing.

"Uh yeah... I'm sorry." I responded by being very embarrassed now.

"Did you get drunk by yourself or is Lana there?" He asked.

"No my sister actually is. My parents just left, but they all came up to help me move in." I said trying to move on from my comment.

"Oh well in that case HI LILY." He yelled through the phone. I can't believe he remembered her name.

"Oh she's not next to me. I stepped out because I didn't exactly tell her I was um....friends with a superstar." I bite my nails.

"Oh okay. I'll let you get back to seeing her then. Have a goodnight Sage." He said. I responded with a goodbye before walking back into the room with Lily. She was asleep on the couch. I picked up the glasses and put them in the dishwasher before putting a blanket on her and turning out the light.

I walked into my bathroom and got ready for bed. Everything felt new and different, but a good different. I was starting a new chapter of my life today.