Chapter 28

Harry was leaving tomorrow. We spent yesterday cooking together at home and just soaking up each other, but today we decided to take the risk and go out. We went to the beach for the day and stayed pretty hidden. Harry was super cuddly and affectionate whenever we were alone. I think we both were still on a high of emotions after everything this week. We decided to go out on a date before he left. Harry told me to get dressed up and that we were leaving at 6.

So that brings me to now, sitting in my closet picking out what dress to wear. I want to go with something classy and fancy because that's what Harry told me to wear. I ruffled through my clothes until I found a black dress. I haven't worn it yet. I picked it up last year for a party but decided to not wear it. It was long sleeves that were slightly puffed. It rested mid-thigh with a slit on the side. It was the perfect balance of fancy but yet flattering.

I laid out the dress and went into the bathroom to do my hair and makeup. I wanted to go pretty natural because I wanted the main focus to be the dress. I turned on some music and started on my hair, I decided to go with light curls.

After a while, I finally was done. I put away all my stuff and heard a knock on my bedroom door. I quickly zipped up my dress and looked in the mirror. Harry and I hadn't seen each other since we got home. He got ready in the guest room.

"Darling? Are you about ready?" He asked sweetly through the other side of the door. Instead of answering, I opened up the door. His eyes traveled down me. He was wearing a patterned suit with gold, very light red, and black designs on it. He had his hair how it normally was and a black shirt on. He looked incredible. He always did. "You look-fuck. You look stunning." He said while putting his hands on my waist. I brought my hands to the back of his neck and looked up at him.

"So do you. I love this suit." I complimented and he blushed. I liked that about him, I thought it was cute.

"I love this dress." He still looked at me with nothing but total admiration. "I have no words-fuck you're beautiful." I was now the one blushing. I felt good, really good. I guess there's this feeling that my mind is stumbling on, one that just makes me feel invincible and the beautiful thing is I keep getting it when I'm with him.

"Thank you." I smiled sheepishly.

"Are you ready to go?" He asked and I nodded. "Okay then. I called a car so we won't have to worry about driving." Harry spoke as we walked out into the kitchen.

"Oh that was a good idea." I said. Harry opened up the door for me as we walked out in front of my house. There was a black SUV very similar to Harry's sitting in the driveway with a man next to the door. "Hello." I greeted him.

"Good evening, you both look very nice." The man said kindly. "Nice to see you again Mr. Styles." I supposed that this was a driver Harry frequently used because they seemed to know each other.

"Thank you Jim, it's nice to see you as well." Harry said as the man named Jim opened the door up and Harry and I sat down. Once we started driving Harry put his hand on my knee and I looked over at him. He was looking out the window as the L.A. streets went by. He looked pretty, I hoped that wasn't weird to say, but it was what fit. I put my hand over his and he turned and looked at me with a small smile of contentment on his face. "Hi."

"Hi." I said back. "What are you thinking about?" I asked.

"A lot of stuff, but mainly you." He said, making me slightly nervous.

"What do you mean?" I questioned cautiously.

"How I got lucky." Harry said looking at me. I didn't respond and he didn't elaborate. We had a mutual feeling about that. So we sat quietly while driving in the beginning of August. Dressed up and holding hands feeling like this was right.