Chapter 19

HARRY'S POV

I stepped off the stage covered in sweat. The boys and I just finished our last show for three weeks. We got to have a short break for now.

"Ah lads we're on break now!" Niall cheered as we headed backstage. The rest of the guys cheered. We all decided to head to L.A. for the break. The guys had friends they wanted to see and also we all wanted to see Sage and Lana. "What time is the plane?"

"Three hours, but they want us there an hour early just in case the paps are bad." I told Niall as we headed into the dressing room.

"Harry, are you staying with Sage or at your place?" Liam asked as we packed up our stuff.

"I dunno, I'm probably gonna stay at my place." I lied  and Liam nodded and smiled calling my bluff.

"You really like her don't you?" Niall asked and the boys smiled at the comment.

"I mean yeah but I doubt she feels the same. Like when I kissed her-" Liam interrupted me.

"Mate when the hell did you kiss her?" He asked and I just remembered that I never told them. I didn't know where she stood with everything, so I didn't want to say anything.

"Um when I took her out." I said while running my hand through my hair nervously.

"Dude what the fuck why didn't you tell us? You barely said anything about your date with her too." Niall said and the guys agreed by stating their 'yeah mate'.

"I just didn't really know what it meant you know? So I didn't want to make it into something if I couldn't figure it out myself." I explained to them the truth.

"Okay, so why don't you tell us what happened?" Louis asked and I nodded. I told them everything now. From how I felt the night when I first met her- to how I currently feel. They all stayed quiet and listened through the whole thing.

"Okay dude, you're whipped." Liam said and they nodded in agreement. "Why don't you tell her how you tell her how you really feel? She seems like she feels the same."

"I don't want to hurt her. You guys know how this isn't the easiest for a relationship. She dealt with the whole toxic boyfriend thing, I can't let myself do that to her. She has too big of a heart for this all." I said while running my hands through my hair.  "Plus you know management would never let that happen and I won't keep her a secret. I don't know what to do because I know if we start to hang out too much and It's not good for our 'image' then they will set me up with some fake girlfriend again." I told them my concerns about this whole thing.

"Mate, I think you do what you can to keep her. She is good for you and we all like her. I think you do the best you can to not hurt her. I agree that management will probably step in if the media gets involved, but you know you have our full support to do what you think is best." Liam told me. He was honest and gave the best advice. He was always there and knew exactly what to say when I needed it most.

"Thank you. I needed that. I think I have feelings for her, but god it's all so complicated." I told them as I put my elbows to my knees.

They nodded. "We at least get to see her so you can feel things out these next weeks." Niall said and I nodded.

"Speaking of which, we should head to the airport. I hope the paps aren't bad." The guys stood up and reached for their bags as I did the same. We started to head out and walk through the venue when two guys approached us with clipboards. I sighed knowing that we were about to get a lecture from management.

"Yes?" I sighed again in an annoyed tone.

"Watch yourself Styles." The bald man looked at me and I rolled my eyes.