Chapter 8

We all went in and sat down. I excused myself to go to the bathroom. I needed to think. I was still really shaken up about what had happened. I never thought he would get that aggressive again. I should have gotten a restraining order ages ago. I was just too scared to talk about it. My head started spinning and my chest became heavy as I sunk down to the floor. I was having a panic attack, I haven't had one of these in a long time. I thought to myself as I started to shake and my breathing picked up. I heard a faint knock on the door as the talking slowed.

'S hun, are you okay?" I heard Lana ask on the other side of the door. I tried pulling myself together, but I couldn't.

"Y-yeah I'm fine. Ju-just give me a m-minute." I stuttered as I tried to sound put together.

"I'm coming in." Before I could respond the door swung open to show Lana I quickly wiped away my tears as she entered the small bathroom.

"Lana, I'm fine really. Are you hungry? We can order pizza or c-" I spoke but Lana walked forward and reached for my arm but I flinched away quickly from nerves of what just happened. "I'm sorry I didn't mean to pull away like that." I spoke feeling embarrassed.

"Hey don't be. I can't imagine how hard this is. It's okay to not be okay. Why don't you come on out of here. I'm here." He spoke and I nodded as we walked out.

We got cleaned up and sat down. I called the police station and was opening up a case. Enough was enough. Harry texted me making sure I was okay. I opted not to tell him what happened. I didn't know him. He was a massive popstar, he didn't need to be concerned about my problems.

Soon after we popped on some netflix and cuddled up. My phone started to ring as I got a call from Harry.

"Hello?" I answered the phone.

"Hey, I know you had a rough night, but the boys and I wanted to know if you and lana wanted to come over in two days for pizza and a movie or something. The boys really want to hang out with you and Lana again." He asked in the same nervous tone that he gets.

"We would love to." I said. We talked for a little while I asked for the time and the details, then we said out goodbyes.

"We're invited to Harry's place with the boys for pizza night." I turned to Lana to tell her the plan. She widened her eyes and gapped at me.

"No fucking way. You meet Harry once, because the bitch hit you in the face with a water bottle, then he calls you backstage. He asks gives you his number and takes you to his place or breakfast, which turned into a whole day activity. Next the other boys show up, you hang with them. Until your psycho ex shows up. They drive you, and now we're going to a fucking popstars house?" She looked at me again as I laughed. "This is fucking mental, still great, but fucking mental." She laughed too.

"I know I know. Now lets go to bed before we get tired. We have class tomorrow." With that, we turned out the lights and went to bed.