Chapter 21

"Auntie S!" Charlotte came running up to and hugging me.

"Um hi pumpkin. What a nice surprise this is." I looked at John and Lily nervously. They both had a shocked expression on their face. I picked Char up in my arms. Her pink puffy cheeks show her dimples while her blond hair has pigtails in it.

"Mommy said you would be asleep so I could come wake you up, but you weren't." She said with her face dropping a little.

"Well I'm glad I'm not because now I can give you so many cuddles." I squeezed her tight and pepper her cheeks with kisses. She let out a laughing squeal.

"I like your new house." She said as I put her down.

"Thank you lovie, now you can come have big girl sleepovers with me." Her face lit up.

"Aunt S?" I hmmed in response. "Who's your big friend?" She looked up at Harry, who without me realizing put on a shirt. He had a slightly shocked expression on his face too.

I saw him bend down and smile at Char. "Hi Charlotte, my name's Harry. I've heard a lot about you." She smiled.

"You talk funny." She said referring to his accent.

"That's because I'm not from here." She looked confused. "I'm British."

"What's that?" She asked but before Harry could answer Lily walked over to her.

"Here Char why don't you go sit on the couch and I will put on a show" Lily said as Char nodded and hopped on the couch. Once she was settled in, John and Lily joined me and Harry in the kitchen.

"I'm going to finish this while you talk." Harry whispered in my ear as he went back to the kitchen. I walked into the dining room with John and Lily.

"Now, would you like to explain why the hell a shirtless popstar is in your kitchen?" She asked with a smirk on her face.

"Shut up. We're friends." I told her as they sat at my dining table.

"Okay I realized that you were famous but I didn't know you were like famous enough to be 'hanging out' with Harry mother fucking Styles." She said, still shocked.

"I'm not." I gave a short answer.

She rolled her eyes. "How the fuck did you meet him then?" I shifted in my seat and looked up at him from the dining room. He was still focused on cooking.

"I told you Lana and I went to one of his concerts. What I didn't tell you was that he accidently hit me in the face with a water bottle, then as we were leaving security came and got me and asked me to come backstage. We were confused but did it anyway. The guys from the band were there and apologized for the accident. We chatted for a little before I told the guys we had to get going. Harry gave us tickets to one of his upcoming shows to apologize. Then as we were saying goodbye Harry gave me his number, which I still don't know why. But anyway, we met up and hung out and then we just kind of formed a friendship. All of us. Lana, the guys and me." I filled them in a little more about the times we hung out and the story. By that time they looked like I had seven heads.

"So you're telling me you just had a popstar give you his number and now you guys are friends, or more than that?"John piped in.

"We are just friends." I said and he rolled his eyes.

"You guys were all cuddly and shit when we walked in." he said and I blushed.

"Which you guys just showed up by the way. Why did you guys just show up though? Not that i'm not happy to see you." I asked. They both looked at each other. "What?"